Windows 10: Missing game on Xbox PC app.

Discus and support Missing game on Xbox PC app. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm missing the sole MS game that I've so far been able to download and install on my PC thats a question for another time. Gears 5 has gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brian10000, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Missing game on Xbox PC app.

Hi, I'm missing the sole MS game that I've so far been able to download and install on my PC thats a question for another time. Gears 5 has gone without a trace. The app lists nothing under my games or games I own. Fortunately my purchase history clearly displays it's existence in my account. I cannot reinstate the game as the option to install/re-download it is not available only option is to buy. As I implied, the app has no idea what games I own. Could really do with some help with this one.. My thanks in advance

:)

Brian10000, Dec 26, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 26, 2019
  3. xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Missing game on Xbox PC app.

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Missing game on Xbox PC app.

1. Missing game on Xbox PC app. - Similar Threads - Missing game Xbox

2. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  3. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  4. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox PC App not downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC App not downloading games: i use ethernet and when i use the pc xbox app it doesnt download and i have to use wireless. is this a problem with my pc or is this happening to everyone else aswell?...
  6. Xbox PC App not downloading games

Xbox PC App not downloading games: i use ethernet and when i use the pc xbox app it doesnt download and i have to use wireless. is this a problem with my pc or is this happening to everyone else aswell?...
  7. My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Xbox pc games are missing from the Xbox app: I have a laptop with a os drive and a data drive the os drive is a ssd 256gb. And my hd is a 1tb. i boot up and all but three of my games are missing. I decided to do a scan and repair of my os c: drive and reboot and it does a disk check before boot to desktop. The games...
  8. XBox Game Pass for PC App

XBox Game Pass for PC App: The App for Xbox GAme Pass for PC isn't loading, how long is this issue likely to last? how long will it be in Beta for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-for-pc-app/6c53333a-157e-40ee-b2c5-82518fe15848
  9. Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing game on the Xbox App Windows 10: Last year I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store within the Xbox App on Windows 10. I also bought an Xbox One last year and used this same account to link it. Now when I want to install Sea of Thieves back on my PC it's missing in my library and purchases. All my...
  10. Xbox Gaming Terredo Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gaming Terredo Missing: Hello! So, after spending more than 2 days of trying to figure out how to play Forza 4 online, i decided to ask here. In xbox gaming tab I'm getting teredo was unable to qualify and the connection is blocked. I tried every method on the internet, and I mean it , every single...