Windows 10: Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations

Discus and support Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; SO recently 3 out of my 4 computer stations have randomly changed themselves. I'm assuming some kind of update but its strange that its just 3 out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveHubler, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations

SO recently 3 out of my 4 computer stations have randomly changed themselves. I'm assuming some kind of update but its strange that its just 3 out of 4.

I will attach some screen shots to show you Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations f0c3d3d7-550a-4709-a2d6-6075d5bca3fa?upload=true.png Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations c2a828d5-5b38-4098-9c0f-65218654c27d?upload=true.png Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations 54875150-b225-4d2e-a9ac-4e3e4c6a7ab2?upload=true.png

:)

SteveHubler, Apr 8, 2021

2. Forza Horizon 3 Groove station

Thank you for your response. To use Groove Music in Forza Horizon 3, you'll need to create a playlist from the Groove Music app to integrate it into the game. You may click on this

link
    for the steps on how to create a music playlist or a radio station for Groove on Windows 10.

However, if you are trying to access music from the Groove Music library, a Groove Music pass is required.

To select your Groove Music playlist on Forza Horizon 3, follow the steps below:

• While you are in the game, press the Menu button.
    • Select Settings, and then go to Audio.
    • Scroll down to the Groove Music Playlist option.
    • Choose your playlist.

Make sure to select the Groove Music radio station while you are playing the game so your music will start streaming.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Photo Shop Elements

Hi Rosas,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing the issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please don’t worry. We will assist you.

The issue could occur if the program is incompatible with Windows 10 or program is corrupt.

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Photo Shop Elements application in program compatibility mode on the Computer.

Step 1: suggest you to uninstall the Photo Shop Elements application.

1. Type "Control Panel" without the quotes in search box and click on it.

2. Click on Programs.

3. Click on Programs and Features.

4. Right click on Photo Shop Elements from the list and click on Uninstall.

Step 2: Try to run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter and try to install the
    Photo Shop Elements application. Check if it helps.

1. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes on search box next to
    Start Menu and click on Troubleshooting.

2. Click on View All the left panel of the screen and then click on
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.

3. Then click on Next and follow the instructions.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 8, 2021
  4. TimStone Win User

Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations

SP 3, Docking Station, HDMI Output, Windows 10

Ahh ...

But this is a Surface Pro 3, and I only have one, so there is no way to "try a different computer".

However, the docking station:

• Supplies power to the SP3
    • Supplies the connected ( line in ) internet to the SP3
    • The USB ports work properly on the docking station and can be viewed on the SP3
    So, by a process of elimination, the only thing that does not work is the video port on the SP3 since the cable works when plugged into the SP3, but not when plugged into the docking station. Everything else is as it should be.

Perhaps I might point out one other small contradiction to your response. If you look at this forum, although my specific problem is not referenced, there are several reports of problems using external monitors with the docking station ... so to say it
    has no problems may be quite inaccurate.

Perhaps someone else can provide suggestions for what I can check. And yes, it did work fine with Windows 8.1.

Tim

TimStone, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations

1. Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations - Similar Threads - Missing graphics elements

2. Graphical corruption on some GUI Elements Solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphical corruption on some GUI Elements Solved: Hi,I recently upgraded the internals of my machine, everything except the video card which is an Nvidia 1080 Ti. I've never had problems with the video card before, but it was the first thing I suspected might be the problem. I cloned my harddrive to a new larger drive and...
  3. Graphical corruption on some GUI Elements

Graphical corruption on some GUI Elements: Hi,I recently upgraded the internals of my machine, everything except the video card which is an Nvidia 1080 Ti. I've never had problems with the video card before, but it was the first thing I suspected might be the problem. I cloned my harddrive to a new larger drive and...
  4. Missing UI elements/Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing UI elements/Glitch: Some minor UI elements are missing on my Win10, like the gray background of the commonly used Apps you see when you click on the search button in the taskbar. Another missing UI element is the small rounded rectangle that indicates the percentage in the slider bars, this...
  5. connecting play station 3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting play station 3: I'm running windows 10 and I can connect my xbox to wifi however I can't connect my ps3 does anyone know how to connect ps3 to a wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-play-station-3/9debe1cf-1504-4c33-9978-7640d036e272
  6. Microsoft Point of Service Root Element is Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Point of Service Root Element is Missing: Hello! When starting the POS software Cash Register Express, I was receiving the error: Unable to load global configuration file. Could not find file 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Point Of Service\Configuration\Configuration.xml'. I created an empty Configuration.xml file in...
  7. Surface Pro 3 Docking Station ports

Surface Pro 3 Docking Station ports: Since one of the Windows 10 updates the Ethernet and Bluetooth on the docking station are no longer seen as devices and cannot be used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-docking-station-ports/14e09b77-f6d2-4d4d-aeb3-0fe03d05c8a1
  8. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  9. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Support
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  10. missing graphics

in Browsers and Email
    missing graphics: On some websites on Microsoft edge (e.g.Betfair.com) page only shows text but on Firefox appears ok - this doesn't happen with all sites 60999