Windows 10: Missing Greek Alphabets in Microsoft Word

Discus and support Missing Greek Alphabets in Microsoft Word in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where are the Greek letters in Microsoft Word Insert Symbols dialogue box. The Greek Alphabets are missing. And I noticed that the Windows Font... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eoco, Oct 16, 2020.

1. eoco Win User

Missing Greek Alphabets in Microsoft Word

Where are the Greek letters in Microsoft Word Insert Symbols dialogue box. The Greek Alphabets are missing. And I noticed that the Windows Font Folder seems to be missing Greek Fonts too. What is going on? Is Microsoft secretly removing windows fonts?

:)

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Oct 16, 2020
  3. I activated the greek keyboard in Windows 10 but having trouble with accented characters ?

Hi Thomas,

To better assist you with this concern, may we know the following:

• Is this the first time that you encountered this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • On which application are you trying to use Greek keyboard?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check your computer's Region & language if Greek is already added.

Thank you.

Desiree Yau, Oct 16, 2020
  4. JerryM6 Win User

Alphabets missing from pdf file when opened with microsoft edge

When I opened my downloaded e book of pdf format with micrsoft edge, some alphabets are missing. For example, the word 'This' appeared as 'Tis'. When I opened it with acrobat reader, the letters are as original, no alphabets or text is missing. May I know
    how to solve this problem?

JerryM6, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing Greek Alphabets in Microsoft Word - Similar Threads - Missing Greek Alphabets

2. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've noticed that some fonts are missing in Microsoft Word on my Windows 10 PC. These are fonts that I've used before, but now they're no longer available in the font menu. I've checked the Fonts folder in Control Panel, and the fonts are still installed on my...
  3. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word: Hello, I've noticed that some fonts are missing in Microsoft Word on my Windows 10 PC. These are fonts that I've used before, but now they're no longer available in the font menu. I've checked the Fonts folder in Control Panel, and the fonts are still installed on my...
  4. Missing Fonts in Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Greek polytonic keyboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Greek polytonic keyboard: There is currently no Greek polytonic keyboard available on Windows, for use in typing ancient Greek, only non-polytonic modern Greek. I see this question was asked in 2017, but it still is not available. Are there no plans to add it?...
  6. Keyboard missing words

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard missing words: Hi, I am using external keyboard when i type words it missed letters and a sound comes. Please help. REGARDS< Pankaj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-missing-words/7cb7aafc-ac87-4c2b-a00d-88d2e3d1a540
  7. Microsoft Mail and Greek text

Microsoft Mail and Greek text: Hi, how do I enable Microsoft Mail to read Greek language emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-and-greek-text/ca093348-c5aa-4e0d-887f-b5b905b42437
  8. Greek Universal (Old Greek) keyboard not available?

Greek Universal (Old Greek) keyboard not available?: Hi everyone, For a customer I need to install a Greek Universal keyboard, but it isn't listed when I download the greek keyboard. Is there another way to install this Universal greek keyboard? Now I have only Greek 220, 319 and polytoon. The customer (greek teacher) said...
  9. Polytonic Greek

Polytonic Greek: I have added the Greek polytonic keyboard but I cannot seem to get certain characters. I want to be able to add a breathing mark and accent to an individual letter, combining ά and ἀ. Looking at the onscreen keyboard, I can see it is possible to combine some breathing marks...
  10. missing words

missing words: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click....