Windows 10: Missing H/D on PC

Discus and support Missing H/D on PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Guys and gals , i hope everyone is Doing well, i have done monthly for the past year on my External Drive, this morning when i went to do a full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pantz, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Pantz Win User

Missing H/D on PC

Hello Guys and gals , i hope everyone is Doing well, i have done monthly for the past year on my External Drive, this morning when i went to do a full system backup the External drive ( Drive I ) would not Show , did a restart, un plugged and then re plugged and it still did not show up, i was wondering if that was a sign of the Ext HD going Bad? and is it possible to recover it before it Goes for good, i have quite a lot of music and movies on it

Thanks in Advance

:)

Pantz, Feb 1, 2021

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Feb 1, 2021
  3. sedrate Win User
    second h/d

put in new h/d computer does not see it in disk management its a dell precision t3500 using windows 10

sedrate, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Missing H/D on PC

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Missing H/D on PC

1. Missing H/D on PC - Similar Threads - Missing

2. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  3. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it: Hello,I have Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15IMH05 and I just downgrade from Windows 11 to Windows 10 due to my Realtek HD Audio Driver have yellow warning in device manager and there's no support for the driver in Windows 11 for this laptop. I just download the driver from Lenovo...
  4. My Realtek audio driver is missing even though i already download it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  6. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?: I9-12900k308032 Gigs of RAMWhenever my CPU load gets to a certain point, I'm getting BSOD consistently. Can't play a game for more than a few minutes. CPU stress test blue screens everytime. All of my temps are normal.I ran memtest86 this morning and had no errors.I clean...
  7. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 What am I missing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?: Did System Restore on Windows 11 and now my Skype app tile does not show up in Start Menu and Search.Tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling, Reinstalling Skype.Nope.Tried@echo offtaskkill /f /im explorer.exetaskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exetimeout /t 3 /NOBREAK >...
  9. Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?

Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?: Did System Restore on Windows 11 and now my Skype app tile does not show up in Start Menu and Search.Tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling, Reinstalling Skype.Nope.Tried@echo offtaskkill /f /im explorer.exetaskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exetimeout /t 3 /NOBREAK >...
  10. How do I get my missing Files back

How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...