Windows 10: Missing h Drive at Startup

Discus and support Missing h Drive at Startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, since the last Windows 10 update my h drive fails to appear after startup. This is a Seagate USB expansion drive. Pulling out the USB cable and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stephen_584, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Missing h Drive at Startup

Hi, since the last Windows 10 update my h drive fails to appear after startup. This is a Seagate USB expansion drive. Pulling out the USB cable and reconnecting solves the problem but it re-occurs again at the next startup. Can you please help?

:)

Stephen_584, Sep 30, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Problem with h drive.

Hi Maria,

You can use the File Explorer to scan your external thumb drive. To get started, please follow the steps below.

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Locate the H drive that you'd like to scan.
    • Right-click it and select Properties.
    • Go to Tools tab and click Check under
      Error checking
      section.

Feel free to respond if you need additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Missing h Drive at Startup

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Missing h Drive at Startup

1. Missing h Drive at Startup - Similar Threads - Missing Drive Startup

2. Drive H showing as NTFS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive H showing as NTFS: if i try to open the drive a dialogue box shows and it says H:/ is not accessible access is denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-h-showing-as-ntfs/cbd9d072-d63a-4549-9f30-d2c4908407f9
  3. Drive H showing as NTFS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive H showing as NTFS: if i try to open the drive a dialogue box shows and it says H:/ is not accessible access is denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-h-showing-as-ntfs/cbd9d072-d63a-4549-9f30-d2c4908407f9
  4. Drive H showing as NTFS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. H Drive not opening - Lost files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    H Drive not opening - Lost files: So last week, my laptop took too long to open and when it did, it seemed as if it was new with clean folders but i found everything in the SSD and MOVED them to where they belonged. I didn't know the SSD was the main Drive. Next day my laptop is back to normal as if yesterday...
  6. Missing H/D on PC

Missing H/D on PC: Hello Guys and gals , i hope everyone is Doing well, i have done monthly for the past year on my External Drive, this morning when i went to do a full system backup the External drive ( Drive I ) would not Show , did a restart, un plugged and then re plugged and it still did...
  7. Missing H/D on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing H/D on PC: Hello Guys and gals , i hope everyone is Doing well, i have done monthly for the past year on my External Drive, this morning when i went to do a full system backup the External drive ( Drive I ) would not Show , did a restart, un plugged and then re plugged and it still did...
  8. Missing Startup folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Startup folder: Microsoft Windows version 1909(OS Build 18363.719) I opened Start Menu and deleted folder "Startup", which is supposed to be in: \User\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ and here at end is supposed to be folder named "Startup" Folder "Startup" is needed...
  9. Can't See Files on H Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't See Files on H Drive: Hello, I put a CD in my H Drive. Windows opens the drive and this is what I see (picture below). I know there are files on this CD, but to be sure I checked properties and it says there that over 200 MBs have been used with over 400 remaining. I checked settings too and it...
  10. I cannot access info on a flash drive. Info is on H drive but I cannot find H drive

I cannot access info on a flash drive. Info is on H drive but I cannot find H drive: I have inserted flash drive. Info I need is on flash drive, H, but I cannot find H drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-info-on-a-flash-drive-info-is-on-h/d45f14ca-56bd-4c0a-ae8b-aae020d59802

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing h drive