Windows 10: Missing Hard disc under Lokal Storage and Microsoft Store

Discus and support Missing Hard disc under Lokal Storage and Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a weird problem. I changes a hard disc on my PC with a bigger one. And now i cant choose this hard disc to install something from the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Glurak, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Glurak Win User

Missing Hard disc under Lokal Storage and Microsoft Store

I have a weird problem.
    I changes a hard disc on my PC with a bigger one. And now i cant choose this hard disc to install something from the windows 10 store. But i can see this hard disc under my Computer.

Missing is Hard Disc F

Here a picture:

Missing Hard disc  under Lokal Storage and Microsoft Store [​IMG]

:)

Glurak, Jun 12, 2019

2. What is Storage Sense? And how would it handle SSDs and/or Hard Drives?

There is a new Windows 10 feature that was added in the Creator's Update. It's called
    Storage Sense. It is accessed by going to the Settings UWP app, under the System menu, and in the Storage list item.

I couldn't find any more information about Storage Sense, other than it helps with the data stored on your primary and secondary drives, I think?

So I have a few questions:

• What is Storage Sense and what does it really do? Give an explanation as detailed as possible.
    • How would it work on SSDs?
    • How would it work on Hard Drives / Disc Platter Storage Medias?
    • Is it self-aware the user is on SSDs or on Hard Drives?

Thanks.

Tom.Befrugal, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Store app is missing.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Are you signing in with Microsoft User account or local user account?

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store icon.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 12, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Missing Hard disc under Lokal Storage and Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Missing Hard disc

2. disc C , storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disc C , storage: My disc C is always red and it should be there 60 GB free , there only 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-c-storage/8e5b140a-fd58-4bb4-849e-2209209602ae
  3. disc C , storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disc C , storage: My disc C is always red and it should be there 60 GB free , there only 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-c-storage/8e5b140a-fd58-4bb4-849e-2209209602ae
  4. Formatting a hard disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Formatting a hard disc: How to format a Widows XP hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-a-hard-disc/ac8f0d00-337d-45ba-9b1a-6ea0796dbaca
  5. Formatting a hard disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatting a hard disc: How to format a Widows XP hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-a-hard-disc/ac8f0d00-337d-45ba-9b1a-6ea0796dbaca
  6. External hard drive being recognized under 'disk drives' but not under 'storage controllers'I

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive being recognized under 'disk drives' but not under 'storage controllers'I: Hi, I'm using Boot Camp right now on a mac, and I don't have enough space to use the internal drive for downloads so I'm trying to use the external drives. I have a Toshiba USB 3.0 2 TB external drive, and while the system seems to recognize that I have a USB 3.0 plugged in,...
  7. hard disc

hard disc: i bought a windows 10 machine and hadon C:Drive 117 gb of hard drive, i also have an extra on new Volume of E:Drive 1.36 TB my Question is i am running out on my C:Drive, HOW DO I GET TO USE THE E:Drive which holds 1.36 TB. i can not get to it as it will not let me get in...
  8. Microsoft Store Storage Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store Storage Issues: Microsoft Store is not letting me install *some* apps on *some* drives with no explanation at all. My drives are configured properly and seen by the MS Store just fine; I can go to a game like Forza Horizon 4, or Sea of Thieves for instance, and click install, and it will...
  9. Hard disc drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard disc drive: how do I access this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disc-drive/c22b4328-29eb-4520-8d3c-b63f5b5a27e7"
  10. Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store

Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store: I have a weird problem. I changes a hard disc on my PC with a bigger one. And now i cant choose this hard disc to install something from the windows 10 store. But i can see this hard disc under my Computer. Missing is Hard Disc F Here a picture: [img] 134556