Windows 10: Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store

Discus and support Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a weird problem. I changes a hard disc on my PC with a bigger one. And now i cant choose this hard disc to install something from the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Glurak, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Glurak Win User

Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store

I have a weird problem.
    I changes a hard disc on my PC with a bigger one. And now i cant choose this hard disc to install something from the windows 10 store. But i can see this hard disc under my Computer.

Missing is Hard Disc F

Here a picture:

Missing Hard disk  under Local Storage and Microsoft Store [​IMG]

:)

Glurak, Jun 12, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

LaCie Announces Hard Disk MAX, 2TB Storage in a Stylish Enclosure

Today LaCie announced its Hard Disk MAX high capacity storage system for users who want advanced RAID features with consumer-level ease of use and style. Designed exclusively for LaCie by award-winning industrial designer Neil Poulton, the Hard Disk MAX delivers 2 TB (terabytes) of ultra-reliable storage capacity in a stunning package that will satisfy high-performance requirements for the discriminating user.

The Hard Disk Max includes two large-capacity disk drives that can be set in either a RAID 0 or RAID 1 configuration with the simple flick of a switch on the back panel. RAID 0 stripes data across both disks for the fastest data retrieval response time, while RAID 1 mirrors data exactly on both disks for maximum data reliability.

Missing Hard disk  under Local Storage and Microsoft Store 77a_thm.jpg

LaCie Hard Disk MAX: Expanding More Than Just Capacity
    • Simple and efficient dual-disk USB storage
    • RAID for high-performance and maximum reliability
    • Hub port feature
    • Complete software bundle for easy formatting and backup
    "Our Hard Disk Max is the ideal mass-storage product for users looking for high performance and data protection," said Lise Manteau, LaCie's Consumer Hard Disk Drive Product Manager. "Its elegant design and ease of use, combined with its competitive price, will appeal to users who have ever-growing data storage requirements."

Users can effortlessly configure the pair of high-speed 1 TB drives in the RAID setting of their choice. Included with the Hard Disk Max is the LaCie Setup Assistant for quick, easy and customizable formatting of the disk drives. The system also ships with Genie Backup Assistant for PC and Intego Backup Assistant for Mac.

The front USB 2.0 expansion port on the sleek, all-black polished-mirror enclosure can be used to link to another external drive for data backups. The multi-purposed blue LED stripe provides ambient light and changes to red to warn of potential problems.

The Hard Disk Max comes with the exclusive LaCie One Year Unlimited Online Backup service, which provides unlimited online backup for one full year after installation is a complete.

Availability
    The LaCie Hard Disk MAX designed by Neil Poulton is available worldwide through the LaCie Online Store or LaCie Resellers at the suggested retail price starting at $269.99 USD. For more product information, visit LaCie.

btarunr, Jun 12, 2019
  3. External Hard disk contents are not visible.

Hi Pranoti,

For us to narrow down your concern with your external hard disk, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you hear any clicking sound when connecting your hard disk?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update all your device driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store

Recovering Local Disk

Thank you for your quick response.

It could be a compatibility issue with the latest update and your local disk. We suggest updating your disk driver. Follow these steps:

• On the Start, type Device Manager.
    • Locate and select Disk drives.
    • Right-click on your disk drive, select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and choose Update Driver.
    • Once done, click OK.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store

1. Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Missing Hard disk

2. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing: My Local Disk "C" Storage is decreasing EVERYDAY. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB free of 172 GB and today it's 76.4 GB free of 172 GB it's happening everyday.I'm doing Disk Cleanup and maintaining the space. On the first day of Disk Cleanup it showed 6GB to clean and the next day,...
  3. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing: My Local Disk "C" Storage is decreasing EVERYDAY. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB free of 172 GB and today it's 76.4 GB free of 172 GB it's happening everyday.I'm doing Disk Cleanup and maintaining the space. On the first day of Disk Cleanup it showed 6GB to clean and the next day,...
  4. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Local Disks are missing

Local Disks are missing: I have a Windows 10 pro Originally Windows 8.1 pro and I have updated my Windows from "Download Windows 10 ISO".The problem is, there was around 386 GB or something like that in my Windows including 3 disks.Local Disk C,D,E. But After a few yearspresently, I have 77.4 GB free...
  6. External hard drive being recognized under 'disk drives' but not under 'storage controllers'I

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive being recognized under 'disk drives' but not under 'storage controllers'I: Hi, I'm using Boot Camp right now on a mac, and I don't have enough space to use the internal drive for downloads so I'm trying to use the external drives. I have a Toshiba USB 3.0 2 TB external drive, and while the system seems to recognize that I have a USB 3.0 plugged in,...
  7. Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there.

Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there.: Under storage usage I have a Local Disk E showing up. But when I try to find out what is stored there It says there is nothing. It indicates that I have 829MB of which 564MB used and 264MB free. What is this and can I remove this E Disk?...
  8. Storage under Disk 0?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage under Disk 0?: I set up a new Windows install on my NVMe and under computer management it shows “disk 0, partition 2”. Is this normal? submitted by /u/Adalwolf311 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e56pxo/storage_under_disk_0/
  9. Missing Hard disc under Lokal Storage and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Hard disc under Lokal Storage and Microsoft Store: I have a weird problem. I changes a hard disc on my PC with a bigger one. And now i cant choose this hard disc to install something from the windows 10 store. But i can see this hard disc under my Computer. Missing is Hard Disc F Here a picture: [img] 134556
  10. Local Disk storage probelms

Local Disk storage probelms: Hi, I have a problem. I was trying to access the Xbox app the other day on my PC. I clicked on the program and it loaded up, and it started to sign me in. The problem started when it said "We are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later." (Error code :(0x409)...