Windows 10: Missing hard drive

Discus and support Missing hard drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 3 internal hard drives on my Windows 10 pc. They are C, G, and I. When I booted up this morning, drive I was missing. I did a restore to an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cwlong52, Sep 26, 2020.

1. cwlong52 Win User

Missing hard drive

I have 3 internal hard drives on my Windows 10 pc. They are C, G, and I. When I booted up this morning, drive I was missing. I did a restore to an earlier date, but it is still missing. Only now, system say apps Skype, iTunes, and Spotify will not work. How can I fix this?

:)

cwlong52, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Hard Drive Space Missing

Hi,

It is possible that hard drive space was missing due to a corrupted file system. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried deleting temporary files?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from checked the hidden files?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Missing hard drive

little cat, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Missing hard drive

1. Missing hard drive - Similar Threads - Missing hard drive

2. Missing Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Hard Drive.: i have a hard drive on my PC which i can't see. This happened when i installed windows 11 from scratch. I have moved the disc to my other PC which is still Windows 10 but i can't see it on there either....
  3. Missing Hard Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Hard Drive.: i have a hard drive on my PC which i can't see. This happened when i installed windows 11 from scratch. I have moved the disc to my other PC which is still Windows 10 but i can't see it on there either....
  4. Missing hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing hard drive: I am running Windows 10 and when I booted up this morning, one of my internal drives I is not listed in configuration. How can I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-hard-drive/7006fa88-6a3f-4adc-b19a-e6e75ee79502
  5. Missing internal hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing internal hard drive: 1. I had my computer upgrade with my assure plan in the Microsoft store. We replaced the primary drive with a SSD hard drive and used the original internal 1 TB HD as the data drive. Recently my computer went through a windows 10 update and I lot the internal HD in my disk...
  6. missing hard drives

missing hard drives: I have just got a pc from work and I installed a fresh load of windows 10 but the 3 extra hard drives installed cant be found I have tried everything cant get windows to see them as you can see bios knows they are there but in manager not seen also in my...
  7. Missing Hard drive

Missing Hard drive: So I was resetting my computer to remove files and apps ect. and after it reset it no longer shows that I have a hard drive anymore and it only shows I have my ssd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-hard-drive/cf4e79de-9314-4b4a-8496-f382533397df"
  8. missing hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing hard drive: how to fix missing hard drive on windows 10 in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-hard-drive/afac03cb-d78c-4a02-bea4-60379ecf0b64
  9. missing hard drive

missing hard drive: I just installed a new 4 tb hard drive. During that process I had a thumb drive plugged in that just finished installing windows 10. So after I initialized the hard drive an gave it a letter. I then removed my thumb drive an now my 4 tb hard drive has disappeared an I can no...
  10. Missing hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing hard drive: I posted several days ago of my stupidity when I blew away the partitions on my physical "D:" drive by mistake, taking out about 20 years of family photos with very little backup. Since that time I have tried various recovery tools, but suspect I am just slinging mud at a...