Windows 10: missing harddrive after windows update

Discus and support missing harddrive after windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows automatically updated to version 2004 os build 19041.630 and now my harddrive is not showing up anywhere. I've tried many suggestions but it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SunnieAnne, Nov 25, 2020.

1. missing harddrive after windows update

Windows automatically updated to version 2004 os build 19041.630 and now my harddrive is not showing up anywhere. I've tried many suggestions but it as if it never existed. Can you please help? Most of all my family photos, videos and mp3's are on it.

:)

SunnieAnne, Nov 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 25, 2020
  4. infocus Win User

missing harddrive after windows update

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

missing harddrive after windows update

1. missing harddrive after windows update - Similar Threads - missing harddrive update

2. Hard drive is missing after window -11 Harddrive updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive is missing after window -11 Harddrive updates: I updated my window 11 , today and lost my whole drive . After reading this hard drive missing after windows updateI run DISM/Online/Cleanup-Image/CheckHealth on command prompt run as adminstrator and got Error: 87Now, i am in very difficult situation . I lost all my work...
  3. Hard drive is missing after window -11 Harddrive updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drive is missing after window -11 Harddrive updates: I updated my window 11 , today and lost my whole drive . After reading this hard drive missing after windows updateI run DISM/Online/Cleanup-Image/CheckHealth on command prompt run as adminstrator and got Error: 87Now, i am in very difficult situation . I lost all my work...
  4. Missing: 1 harddrives and 2 DVD drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing: 1 harddrives and 2 DVD drives: I am running Windows 10 and I am missing a G harddrive and 2 DVD drives from the configuration. Can anyone help me to get them back. I had this problem before but thought I would start a fresh inquiry. I just noticed that the DVD drives do appear in My PC but not in File...
  5. internal harddrive missing after windows 10 update 20xH2

internal harddrive missing after windows 10 update 20xH2: I have recently updated the Windows 10 home to a latest edition. After the restart the internal drive D gone missing and even after many restarts it didn't shown up. my spec: HP pavilion 15csx series intel core i7 8th gen windows 10 Home 128GB ssd 1tB HDDnow missing...
  6. Local harddrive D missing after installing Windows update

Local harddrive D missing after installing Windows update: Hello there, I've already checked a couple threads on this problem, but nothing helped so far. Problem: I've installed a windows update yesterday and today was my local intern harddrive D gone. I'm unsure if this is actually the cause. Today I worked for a couple of hours...
  7. 60GB of Space Appeared on Harddrive After Steam Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    60GB of Space Appeared on Harddrive After Steam Update: So... Last night (November 14), I updated Just Cause 4 on Steam. The download was 14GB. I have been having issues lately freeing up space, trying to delete old files when needed, but I was at 6GB as of last night. I completely forgot about the storage limitation before I...
  8. Missing folders from external harddrive under windows update

Missing folders from external harddrive under windows update: After automatic windows update on 9th October 2019, all the folders created after August 2019 in my external harddrive have gone missing. they are not anywhere in This Pc, I have searched all the directories under users to no avail. I have changed the view to show hidden...
  9. Windows updates erasing external harddrive

Windows updates erasing external harddrive: How do I stop Windows updates from erasing my external hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-erasing-external-harddrive/33ce0317-1dba-4362-9b00-152db78a194a"
  10. Missing harddrive space after trying to make a new partition

Missing harddrive space after trying to make a new partition: Hello I was attempting to make a new hard drive partition and when it was finished I was unable to access it and now it just says there is an additional 256gb taken up on my C: and I cant get to is. Does anyone know a way to recover that lost space? 103713