Windows 10: Missing hardrive?

Discus and support Missing hardrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I an SSD and 1 TB Hardrive. I've been looking all over on youtube on a fix to find my missing hard drive and I have yet to find a youtube video that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WaitedPlane22, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Missing hardrive?

I an SSD and 1 TB Hardrive. I've been looking all over on youtube on a fix to find my missing hard drive and I have yet to find a youtube video that works. It did show up this morning after I updated my Windows 10 but now it's gone this afternoon. Does anyone have a fix to this? I have a Lenovo Legion Y520.

:)

WaitedPlane22, Dec 12, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Missing hardrive?

No Hardrive Dell Inspiron 5785

This is what I have left now. I cant see a backup folder on hard disk . I will run what you suggest today and paste it back here..thanks
    Missing hardrive? [​IMG]

Missing hardrive? [​IMG]

kittenwoman, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Missing hardrive?

1. Missing hardrive? - Similar Threads - Missing hardrive

2. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  3. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  4. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  5. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  6. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  7. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?: Aspire 3 device I am signed into my outlook email on my account but it does not recognize anything on the app itself; i've tried signing in and it only says "creating account". I have reset and repaired the application a few times to see if that would assist and nothing...
  8. My calendar app does not work. What am I missing?

9. My built-in hardrive has gone missing after a paging error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My built-in hardrive has gone missing after a paging error: I was casually playing on my computer then it suddenly hangs and I had to manually restart my laptop. After I restarted my system I got a error that said "windows created a temporary paging file on your computer because of a problem that occured with your paging file...
  10. Win 10 - Missing/Failed Hardrives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 - Missing/Failed Hardrives: Hi, I recently restarted my computer and noticed that three of my hardrive partitions are now missing. All three show up in my Disk Management but are listed as failed with a red X next to them. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I've tried researching solutions to this, but none of...