Windows 10: Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu.

Discus and support Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Trying to get the hibernate button/action back in the power menu on Windows 10 1903. Any help is appreciated. *Wink [img] 134426 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Nemix, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Nemix Win User

Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu.

Trying to get the hibernate button/action back in the power menu on Windows 10 1903. Any help is appreciated. *Wink

Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu. [​IMG]

:)

Nemix, Jun 10, 2019

2. How to remove Power Button Menu - if you find it useless.

Suggestion for Nokia.

As there is only 1 button to produce impulses, number of impulses sent by human should have meaning:

• Standby
    • Hibernate
    • Shutdown
    Nokia Power Management would show its Power Button menu on first click and launch (5 sec) timer, if Power Button was not pressed during that time (or keyborad or mouse selection made), first option should activate (Standby). If Power Button is clicked for
    second time, the (Hibernate) option becomes selected, and timer is reset and if nothing happen, after (5 sec) timeout the option (Hibernate) activates.

This should allow single button operation of all power functions of Booklet.

The selection could be sound (voice) assisted, for cases when Booklet lid is closed.

myroslav---01, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Rudy Mas Win User

Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu

Do the following things:

• Open "Power Options" (Win-X -> O)
    • Left Menu, Click on -> Require a password on wakeup
    • Click on -> Change settings that are currently unavailable
    • At the bottom "Shutdown settings" tick "Hibernate"

That's all.

Rudy Mas, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu. - Similar Threads - Missing Hibernate Button

2. Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu: I have a brand new Dell Latitude 7640 running Windows 11 Enterprise version 10.0.22631 Build 22631. I cannot get the bibernate option to appear in the power menu. I've attempted adding it in the settings:I've also added it using Command Prompt, per the instructions in this...
  3. Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Add Hibernate to Power Menu: I have a brand new Dell Latitude 7640 running Windows 11 Enterprise version 10.0.22631 Build 22631. I cannot get the bibernate option to appear in the power menu. I've attempted adding it in the settings:I've also added it using Command Prompt, per the instructions in this...
  4. Power Button does not Hibernate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Button does not Hibernate Windows 10: I set Power Button to Hibernate Windows but it does not work, but when I use Power Button to turn on Laptop it work properly ...Any Idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button-does-not-hibernate-windows-10/1a82455d-f9f2-4ab8-8ab3-0cfbce6f1db9
  5. Power Button does not Hibernate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Button does not Hibernate Windows 10: I set Power Button to Hibernate Windows but it does not work, but when I use Power Button to turn on Laptop it work properly ...Any Idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button-does-not-hibernate-windows-10/1a82455d-f9f2-4ab8-8ab3-0cfbce6f1db9
  6. Hibernation Wake With Power Button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hibernation Wake With Power Button: So I often use the hibernation feature over the sleep feature, and I've had a small problem. Whenever I try to use hibernation on my desktop, it wakes on any mouse movement. This leads to it almost always randomly turning back on while I'm in bed or something. On my laptop I...
  7. Power buttons menu is INCOMPLETE!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power buttons menu is INCOMPLETE!!!: Hi, Today When I went to power options and then I went to the option 'Choose what the power button does', and there I clicked on an option 'Change settings that are currently unavailable' There is only an option of Lock and Sleep. But earlier there used to be Shutdown,...
  8. power button and hibernate query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power button and hibernate query: When I quickly press the Power Button on my laptop, it is set to go into Hibernate. Two times lately, it seemingly is going into Hibernate, the machine powers down and suddenly it comes right back out of what should be Hibernate. The first time it did this, I rebooted the...
  9. Adding Hibernate option to power button - fails

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Adding Hibernate option to power button - fails: On a Dell Inspirion 15 3567 hibernate is not available as an option for the power button. This remains true even after following the tutorial and updating the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FlyoutMenuSettings). Am I out of...
  10. Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu: Hello, I followed the guide to enable Hibernate mode, but is there a way to show it in the Power options? all I can see now is "Sleep", "Shut down" and "Restart". Was I supposed to see "Hibernate" after following this guide:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power button power hibernate error

2. hibernate missing windows 10 July 2019