Windows 10: Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu.

Discus and support Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Trying to get the hibernate button/action back in the power menu on Windows 10 1903. Any help is appreciated. *Wink [img] 134426 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Nemix, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Nemix Win User

Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu.

Trying to get the hibernate button/action back in the power menu on Windows 10 1903. Any help is appreciated. *Wink

Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu. [​IMG]

:)

Nemix, Jun 10, 2019

2. How to remove Power Button Menu - if you find it useless.

Suggestion for Nokia.

As there is only 1 button to produce impulses, number of impulses sent by human should have meaning:

• Standby
    • Hibernate
    • Shutdown
    Nokia Power Management would show its Power Button menu on first click and launch (5 sec) timer, if Power Button was not pressed during that time (or keyborad or mouse selection made), first option should activate (Standby). If Power Button is clicked for
    second time, the (Hibernate) option becomes selected, and timer is reset and if nothing happen, after (5 sec) timeout the option (Hibernate) activates.

This should allow single button operation of all power functions of Booklet.

The selection could be sound (voice) assisted, for cases when Booklet lid is closed.

myroslav---01, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Rudy Mas Win User

Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu

Do the following things:

• Open "Power Options" (Win-X -> O)
    • Left Menu, Click on -> Require a password on wakeup
    • Click on -> Change settings that are currently unavailable
    • At the bottom "Shutdown settings" tick "Hibernate"

That's all.

Rudy Mas, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Missing Hibernate Button/Action in Power Menu. - Similar Threads - Missing Hibernate Button

2. How to customize power button in Start menu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to customize power button in Start menu?: Hi everyone, In Windows 7 it was possible (pls see picture): [img] Several options were discontinued in Windows 10, but many remained, though invisible. Can anyone know what to do to set the key in "Start menu" from Disable (default) to Hibernate (default) in Windows 10...
  3. Power button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power button: I set the power button to to shut down the computer when I press it and saved the changes. However this feature doesn’t work. Nothing changes when I press the button. I consider this feature very useful so I ask you for help...
  4. power button

power button: My power button shows sleep and update, power off and update How do i change it to sleep and power off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button/39b3162f-6284-453a-9b8f-4567887ab1f5
  5. power button

power button: -----on the System Settings, .> the Title Power Button, this is confusing because the option to shut down , sleep etc, there is no information what it means , because normally we use the button to start ' . ---- Also the Title 'when I press the sleep button'' there is...
  6. Action Button and Panel Missing From 'Task Scheduler'

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Button and Panel Missing From 'Task Scheduler': Simple to state problem. My wife's machine, she has an 'action' button and 'action' panel on her 'task scheduler' window. There is no 'action' button on my 'task scheduler' window. Neither is there an 'action' panel on the right side of my 'task scheduler' window. Advise?...
  7. Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu: Hello, I followed the guide to enable Hibernate mode, but is there a way to show it in the Power options? all I can see now is "Sleep", "Shut down" and "Restart". Was I supposed to see "Hibernate" after following this guide:...
  8. How to wake from hibernation only through power button?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to wake from hibernation only through power button?: I added hibernate into power menu so I can hibernate my Windows 10 now. But the thing is, the machine will wake from hibernation simply by a mouse move. This is not what I want. I just upgraded from Windows 7 so I want Win10 to behave like Win7 as much as possible. On Windows...
  9. Hibernate missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate missing: I have Nvidia drivers [img] 55055
  10. Missing sleep option in the power menu in Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing sleep option in the power menu in Win10: I installed Win10 yesterday on my desktop, but sleep is not an option on power menu. Have tried all options that I find in various forums including driver updates and system settings, but can not get a sleep mode for the power menu. Maybe Win 10 thinks my desktop is a laptop...