Windows 10: Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

Discus and support Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good evening! I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bryce B2, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Bryce B2 Win User

Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

Good evening!

I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and refreshed my windows explorer icon memory in the registry editor and restarted the windows explorer in the process manager, yet there is still a blank icon. I have no idea what it is and want to make sure it's not malware or an unknown background process. Attached is a screenshot of my tray and below is a link to how I refreshed my windows explorer icons. Thanks in advance!

Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray. 28c81f73-43ad-42da-8d0a-e9dea1d3a42b?upload=true.png

https://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/36510-how-to-fix-blank-system-tray-icons

:)

Bryce B2, Apr 24, 2020

2. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever
    i game on 720p and close the game, if i restart windows the problem dissapears but happens again if i play a game in 720p and then i close it and return on desktop. My laptop has a 1080p display.model Hp au101-nv. How can i repair this problem???

thank you

GiannisStamatiadis, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Show Hidden Icon tray messing up.

So after i updated my windows 10, for some reason, whenever i click show hidden icons, half of the icon don't show and a bit of the tray is under the taskbar. I accidentally dragged my wifi thing to the hidden icons tray, now i cant bring it back. Help
    please.

KrishnaMutha, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray. :D

PVTCaboose1337, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

1. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray. - Similar Threads - Missing hidden icons

2. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  3. duplicate hidden icons in system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate hidden icons in system tray: How do I get rid of these duplicate icons in the hidden icons area of the system tray? I tried right clicking and selecting exit but nothing happens. I'd like to prevent future occurrences as well. Running Windows 11 Home....
  4. Hidden Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hidden Icons: How to add program icon to Hidden Icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons/f029ee56-bcc3-4293-8927-177048f073ab
  5. Permanently hide, "hidden" tray icon(s)?

in Windows 10 Support
    Permanently hide, "hidden" tray icon(s)?: [img] I want it to run in the background, I just dont want to be able to see it there, is there maybe a registry key I can edit to make that happen? Or some other solution? 165183
  6. Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray: Up until yesterday the little shield for Windows Defender was always in the hidden icons box that I could open down in lower right corner. It still shows as running in task manager and I do use another anti-virus, but it concerns me that the shield icon is no longer showing....
  7. hidden icons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hidden icons: how do I access hidden icons in windows 10. I wish to safely remove an external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons/320d46af-1c46-47b1-b78f-2c29cc240577
  8. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.: On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever i game on 720p and...
  9. Hidden Icons

Hidden Icons: A black circle with the number 9 as suddenly appeared in my hidden icons. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hidden-icons/3283557f-dd13-42c6-a33d-ff54ec7f6f88
  10. Hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hidden icons: Just installed build 10074. Icons non-clickable in "hidden icons", any ideas or is just not available. 5802