Windows 10: Missing HP Program

Discus and support Missing HP Program in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I'm having a serious problem here. You know the little icon with the "HP" logo next to the action center? The one where you click on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anonymous_091, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Missing HP Program

Hi everyone.

I'm having a serious problem here. You know the little icon with the "HP" logo next to the action center? The one where you click on and it shows you your device info, the personal agent, number of cores, stuff like that. I lost it. I have been searching for it for days and still has not found it yet. Can you guys figure out a way to recover it? I would really appreciate it if you guys do.

Thanks.

:)

Anonymous_091, Nov 19, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Error: 'msflxgrd.ocx missing' while installing program on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue might be due to corrupt/missing installation files of the program. Please provide the below information to understand the issue in a better way.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. How are you installing the program?
    3. Which program you are trying to install?

Since you have already tried some steps to resolve the issue, but you were unable to fix it. Please let me know the steps which you have tried, so that I will not provide the same suggestions again.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Missing HP Program

Hp Envy particular driver is missing

Hi,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you facing sound issues with the PC? If yes, can you elaborate the exact issue faced by you?
    • Have you installed the latest Anniversary Update?

As per the information provided, I can see that under Device Manager your Audio Drivers are displayed which indicates that the driver for the same is installed and not missing.

I suggest that you right click on the driver I question, select Properties . General tab > check if there are any errors that display under the Driver Status dialog box.

Also if the have installed the Anniversary Update, I suggest that you download the drivers for 8/8.1 and installed the same in Compatibility Mode.

Step 1: Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

Step 2: Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Step 3: Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Missing HP Program

1. Missing HP Program - Similar Threads - Missing Program

2. Icons missing on task bar ONLY for apps, not for regular programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons missing on task bar ONLY for apps, not for regular programs: I am on Windows 11 pro and in contrast to other posts my task bar shows icons for programs properly well.BUT: no icons are shown for what M$ call Apps.I have tried many solutions for missing icons from other threads, but nothing worked so far.Any Windows app like 'Settings',...
  3. Icons missing on task bar ONLY for apps, not for regular programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons missing on task bar ONLY for apps, not for regular programs: I am on Windows 11 pro and in contrast to other posts my task bar shows icons for programs properly well.BUT: no icons are shown for what M$ call Apps.I have tried many solutions for missing icons from other threads, but nothing worked so far.Any Windows app like 'Settings',...
  4. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  5. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  6. Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.: After reconnecting the drive, the icons disappeared. It’s possible to run applications, but it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-icons-are-missing-from-the-start-screen/5088cf9f-1fec-4053-a129-fd9b1ccf857a
  7. Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.

Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.: After reconnecting the drive, the icons disappeared. It’s possible to run applications, but it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-icons-are-missing-from-the-start-screen/5088cf9f-1fec-4053-a129-fd9b1ccf857a
  8. Program icons are missing from the Start screen panel.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10: Hello, I am currently witnessing an Issue on a Fresh installed version of Windows 10 not having paint pre-installed. The program isn't in the Start Menu, Search Box and in the C: Drive. The version in the Microsoft Store isn't available to me, and there is no other...
  10. Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Program is Missing in Windows 10: Hello, I am currently witnessing an Issue on a Fresh installed version of Windows 10 not having paint pre-installed. The program isn't in the Start Menu, Search Box and in the C: Drive. The version in the Microsoft Store isn't available to me, and there is no other...