Windows 10: missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade

Discus and support missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why does this keep on appearing [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John GCosgrove, Jul 2, 2020.

1. missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade

why does this keep on appearing

missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade fc41ed05-72c6-4ac4-bec8-45db1f842413?upload=true.jpg

:)

John GCosgrove, Jul 2, 2020

2. iastorafsserviceapi.dll

According my PC iastorafsserviceapi.dll is missing. What shall I do?

BernhardTrier, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Stephen_C Win User
    Since Anniversary Upgrade recent items are missing from File Explorer jump list

Since Anniversary Upgrade recent items are missing from File Explorer jump list. The jump list on the File Explorer taskbar icon only shows pinned items, not recent items. How do I get them back?

Stephen_C, Aug 5, 2020
  4. missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade

Pinned & Recent Folder Missing From Explorer in Start

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the quick access and recently oped files option are missing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open File explorer.
    • Click on View and then Options.
    • Choose Folder and search options.
    • Under General Tab and under Privacy, make sure to place a check mark on Show recently used files and recently used folder in Quick access.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade

1. missing iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll since recent upgrade - Similar Threads - missing iaStorAfsServiceApi dll

2. DLL Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL Missing: Hi So I'm a CS:GO editor and one of the dll's that I use keep disappearing after I extract them from the zip folder.The DLL is called nSkinz.dll.Its used to change skins.It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/advancedfx/nSkinz/releasesI have extracted them multiple...
  3. Assistance With a Couple Recent BSODs Since Upgrading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Assistance With a Couple Recent BSODs Since Upgrading: I've gotten a couple of crashes in the week or two that I've been running win10. The first was a typical looking one, but the 2nd was a new-look windows 10 style and it said "critical process died". Very descriptive, huh. So I ran the V2 collector to gather some of the dump...
  4. MIssing .dll files since latest Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIssing .dll files since latest Update: Since the December 10th 2019 update I no longer have the use of my Photoshop program. It appears I now have some missing .dll files. I tried uninstalling the updates to no avail. I have tried installing some file I was directed to some kind of CC++ files, downloading...
  5. Windows not shutting down since the recent upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows not shutting down since the recent upgrade: Windows 10 not shutting down properly since the recent upgrade. It starts shutting down, it displays 'shutting down' then screen goes black, power light stays on and it doesn't shut down....
  6. DLL missing after 1903 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DLL missing after 1903 upgrade.: Just upgraded to 1903 and had the PC lock up a short time later, (0ne or two hours) had to disconnect the power supply. I restarted the PC a couple of times and the mentioned DLL seems to be a problem? [ATTACH] Any suggestions Please?...
  7. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing .dll: How do I fix missing msvcp100.dll? Scan doesn't show an issue but I get a missing file msg and a freeze with blue screen msg "collecting data", but the % never counts down on the screen. Thanks...
  8. .Dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  9. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1
  10. Missing fonts following recent upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing fonts following recent upgrade: In the past week I installed a new hard drive and downloaded Office 365. My Publisher files are broken because the Futura Fonts I use are missing. I checked my other computer, and the fonts are missing there, too. Is this the result of a update? I tried adding optional...