Windows 10: Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar

Discus and support Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today when was searching through files something bothered me, then I realised there's lack of icon and folder name in the folder title bar. Also it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanteSparda4, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar

Today when was searching through files something bothered me, then I realised there's lack of icon and folder name in the folder title bar. Also it looks weird it covers things below title bar? Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar 6daf249c-b96e-491a-8cb3-324aac22cd9e?upload=true.png

:)

DanteSparda4, Feb 19, 2021

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar :D

PVTCaboose1337, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Feb 19, 2021
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar

1. Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar - Similar Threads - Missing icon folder

2. Taskbar folder name explorer title bar full path

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar folder name explorer title bar full path: Hello, I'm looking for a way to display in Taskbar folder name (it can be with elide if there is a space for that in front, actually preferred that) and at the same time full path in Windows Explorer. Currently closes to what I want is this: What I want is: There are two...
  3. Titles on folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Titles on folders: Hi, my brother has a problem. He was outside, he came in house and started computer. When he did everything was normal unitl background showed up. Somehow it changed it's color by itself. And he can't see names of folders, he can see names on background but not in map. What...
  4. Windows missing Title Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows missing Title Bar?: I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 PRO. I"m not sure what its actually called, but on the desktop, when I open a window - browser, Syncback, whatever, the top of the window has a bar with the name of the program (title bar, I think). [img] On the LAPTOP, there is NO bar at...
  5. desktop icons folders missing

desktop icons folders missing: I accidently pushed something all my icons on desktop are not visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-folders-missing/527a04e5-6679-4ef3-9c15-69ae680eed23
  6. folder titles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folder titles: How can I revert a folder number list to folder file names? Download of folder files just appeared as a numbers list vs the folder names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-titles/7518959c-6a46-4c3e-9e42-253f367a0dc0"
  7. Folder names are missing after moving the folder

Folder names are missing after moving the folder: I work with photos and pictures on my Windows 10 laptop. Recently I created a folder and moved other photo folders there. But I found that these folders are missing folder names, just their names are still there. Before moving all of them had folder names. When I got then...
  8. New folder icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    New folder icons missing: Hey Guys, I was using Folder Marker for sometime and then i decided to uninstall it. Upon which some of new folder icons were missing. I tried rebuilding Icon Cache and thumbnail cache but it didnt help much. Ive posted the screenshot below. I'm on Windows 10 Home...
  9. Folder titles disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder titles disappear: One feature of my recently installed PC with Win 10 (replacing 15 years with XP) is this light-grey-on-white title text for inactive folders. It's not doing my eyesight any favours. But worse, it disappears altogether here after some time, maybe 15 mins. [img] Do...
  10. "Downloads" folder icon missing

in Windows 10 Support
    "Downloads" folder icon missing: Hello all,I'm Aaron and I'm new in here. Nice to meet you all! xDI was at Google searching for a solution for my problem when I found you, guys. I looked everywhere, searched all tenforums.com, but couldn't find an answer. :SMy "Downloads" folder...