Windows 10: Missing icon

Discus and support Missing icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I deleted some fonts from control panel. system fonts and icons also deleted. How to fix them? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] LOT OF ICONS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wishwa_, Oct 20, 2020.

1. wishwa_ Win User

Missing icon

I deleted some fonts from control panel.

system fonts and icons also deleted.

How to fix them?

Missing icon d387dd7d-7d90-4490-85c3-de8aeb19eaaa?upload=true.jpg

Missing icon c21f9933-290d-42f7-95e1-db29d94e1219?upload=true.jpg

Missing icon 33cd90f9-1651-47ac-8cc2-25b08fb42b6c?upload=true.jpg

LOT OF ICONS MISSING ,Shutdown icon also missing This error caused after i delete the fonts from control panel tell me how to fix. i cant restore PC because there is no restore point to restore.

i have alredy updated windows latest update too.

:)

wishwa_, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Nomgle Win User

Missing icon

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile Missing icon :)

Nomgle, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Missing icon

1. Missing icon - Similar Threads - Missing icon

2. Icons missing, file properties won't open, empty control panel, unable to restore computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons missing, file properties won't open, empty control panel, unable to restore computer...: 2 days after updating to Windows 10 20H2, this happened: [IMG] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It seems the update messed up with my configurations maybe? and broke explorer.exe -- -I've tried every solution on the internet, this is NOT a simple issue; >SFC cmd admin >Restore...
  3. Missing system icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing system icons: After the last update of Windows, my icons, for example the "log out" button, disappeared, the same situation occurs in the power menu, when the "Update and shutdown" and "Restart and update" options appear, refreshing the icon file does not help, it is worth adding that...
  4. Windows 10 shortcut icons, graphic files previews went missing with 2004 update - get them...

Windows 10 shortcut icons, graphic files previews went missing with 2004 update - get them...: Some but not all shortcut icons and most graphic file previews went missing after I updated to Windows 10 2004 version. I suddenly got them all working again by logging off the Microsoft account for Windows 10 and instead used a local account to log into Windows 10. Simple...
  5. Is Forza Horizon 4 desktop icon and folder missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Forza Horizon 4 desktop icon and folder missing?: Hello, I've been playing the game Forza Horizon 4 for a long time. I have to adjust my Logitech G920 steering wheel correctly in order to be able to drift properly in the game. In order for the settings from the Logitech G Hub to be transferred to my game, I have to add...
  6. beats audio icon missing

beats audio icon missing: i have a HP Envy 700-329,. it has Beats Audio,..after upgrading to Windows 10 build# 20262.1, the icon from taskbar tray has dissapeared...any ideas how get it back?...
  7. Forum Menu bar icons are missing at answers.Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forum Menu bar icons are missing at answers.Microsoft: I recently find that the menu bar icons on this forum are missing. [ATTACH] What, if anything, did I do to cause that? How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum-menu-bar-icons-are-missing-at/bf108726-ca3f-400b-a153-4d305b2b5255
  8. Missing windows 10 app icons in search bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing windows 10 app icons in search bar: [ATTACH] It happened after I installed Google chrome. I tried rebuilding icon cache. I don't know what to do now. https://preview.redd.it/5z5daslsgkz51.png?width=784&format=png&auto=webp&s=095f3afd5f3ccb0ff2c6cd5a4533a96e386c0335 submitted by /u/itwaslikethatjpg...
  9. App icons missing in windows 10 search menu

in Cortana
    App icons missing in windows 10 search menu: App icons missing in windows 10 search menu, tried clearing icon cache and doesn't work. Made a new local user account and icons reappeared, but doesn't appear on my original account. Reset windows 10, updated to latest version, and a few days later it has happened again....
  10. network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    network icon missing in sys tray cp N & I doesn't work: Have I asked this question before folks? Can you help with this? This is why I don't buy anything from your company. Are you guys getting any better? Or rather, does Nadella know about this nonsense? [ATTACH] see here for another person complaining about you guys:...