Windows 10: Missing icons/bad mouse moviment/no internet icon

Discus and support Missing icons/bad mouse moviment/no internet icon in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello community. I put a wrong value on bios config while doing a overclock messed performance enhancer on a old gigabyte motherboard. On the boot it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiegoTavares4, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Missing icons/bad mouse moviment/no internet icon

Hello community. I put a wrong value on bios config while doing a overclock messed performance enhancer on a old gigabyte motherboard. On the boot it gave me a blue screen, and i put performance enhancer back to default wish are supposed to be. When it booted back, there was no internet, the mouse is moving weird, there is no defender icon but it’s running.

i don’t want to reinstall because i already changed lots of configs and it’s already a fresh install. I had a much higher overclock on windows 7, so there is nothing wrong with the bios config, and i put it stock too

:)

DiegoTavares4, Jan 23, 2020
  2. entropy13 Win User

Some icons missing in W7

Why are some of my icons missing? Not just the shortcuts of those pinned in the start menu, the programs themselves lost their icons. Yet other times they re-appear.

Spoiler
    Missing icons/bad mouse moviment/no internet icon B2Ncj.jpg

entropy13, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Nomgle Win User
    Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile Missing icons/bad mouse moviment/no internet icon :)

Nomgle, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Missing icons/bad mouse moviment/no internet icon

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Missing icons/bad mouse moviment/no internet icon

1. Missing icons/bad mouse moviment/no internet icon - Similar Threads - Missing icons bad

2. Icons missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons missing: Hello, I am having trouble with my icons. It went missing. I don't know how can I have it back to the home screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing/30354198-3c23-47bc-9814-c9ed22567516
  3. Icons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons missing: Hello, I am having trouble with my icons. It went missing. I don't know how can I have it back to the home screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing/30354198-3c23-47bc-9814-c9ed22567516
  4. missing icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing icons: So I'm sharing a computer with someone and I created a profile to login to my stuff and have my own desktop and ever since I created the profile, on the new profile aka mine every icon is missing, and it's only text, and there is nothing on the navigation panel, I don't know...
  5. Icons Missing

Icons Missing: Hello,My question is that some icons in my start menu are displayed as image files. I have provided a screenshot below of what it looks like to me. As shown both my calculator and Microsoft store icons are shown as image files. They function and open fine but are just...
  6. Missing Icons

Missing Icons: On my task bar where there is all my favourite apps, some of them are there but there is some gaps. I can still click on them and right click on them to show options. Please help....
  7. Icons missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons missing.: I lost all my shortcuts and the whole right side of this screenshot. I did it by unpinning Firefox. Then everything disappeared. How can I get them back? Don Cole Before: [img] After: [img] 144889
  8. Internet icon missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet icon missing: [ATTACH]the internet icon is missing and i tried going to notification and icon settings and it shows it enabled there but i can't edit it anymore i can't turn it off or on also i can't access to internet settings when i do it stucks like this my [ATTACH]internet is working...
  9. Mouse disappears off screen and icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse disappears off screen and icons missing: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Since the upgrade I have noticed the following: When my computer comes alive from screen saver mode, sometimes though not always all the icons are missing. The task bar is there but clicking on any item there does nothing....
  10. Missing Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icon: I have a program called IDE.exe. It uses the drawing board icon. [img] It creates a project file with the extension .prj. The project uses the hammer icon. [img] IDE.exe is there with the proper icon. [img] But the .prj file shows white square (no icon)....