Windows 10: Missing icons Windows 11 2022 Update

Discus and support Missing icons Windows 11 2022 Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed the new 2022 update, but some icons are not showing on some part of the system only showing box symbol. What can I do to fix this? Above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabriel Leocario, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Missing icons Windows 11 2022 Update

I installed the new 2022 update, but some icons are not showing on some part of the system only showing box symbol. What can I do to fix this? Above are the examples.

:)

Gabriel Leocario, Sep 21, 2022

2. Cumulative updates for Windows 10 and Windows 11 - January 2022

Hello FNG_809,

I am Jaspreet Singh an independent advisor.

It is not uncommon for the learn more links to be broken.

KB5008353 was a bug fix update released a few days earlier and the fixes can be checked here : https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2022/...

Is the update missing from the installed updates list?

Jaspreet Singh_050, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Cumulative updates for Windows 10 and Windows 11 - January 2022

New Cumulative update Build 22000.469 for Windows 11 available as preview:

January 25, 2022—KB5008353 (OS Build 22000.469) Preview

Highlights:

• Updates an issue that causes the audio service to stop responding on some devices that support hardware-accelerated Bluetooth audio.
    • Updates an issue that affects icons for apps when the apps are not running. On the taskbar, these icons might display as active as if the apps are running.
    • Adds a new Your Microsoft Account page to the Accounts category in Windows Settings for Home and Professional editions.
    • Updates an issue that incorrectly shows the volume icon in the taskbar as muted.
    • Updates an issue that causes a device to stop working when it’s connected to multiple displays.
    • Updates an issue that affects the auto-hide feature of the taskbar. The taskbar might not reliably appear when you hover over the primary or secondary display.
    • Updates an issue that might prevent icons from appearing on the taskbar of a secondary display.
    • Improves auto brightness to provide a better response under low light conditions on all the supported systems.
    • Updates daylight savings time to start in February 2022 instead of March 2022 in Jordan.
    • Adds the HelpWith feature, which uses Microsoft Bing technologies to suggest Help topics that are relevant for each Settings page.
    • Updates an issue that displays outdated battery percentages for connected Bluetooth devices on the Bluetooth and other devices page in Settings.
    • Updates a known issue that might prevent some image editing programs from rendering colors correctly on certain high dynamic range (HDR) displays. This frequently affects white colors that might display in bright yellow or other colors.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Sep 21, 2022
  4. Pauli O Win User

Missing icons Windows 11 2022 Update

Cumulative updates for Windows 10 and Windows 11 - January 2022

>"I also got this installed: 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5008353) successfully 1/14/2022. The problem is that I can not see anything or even find that KB5008353! Learn more show Sorry, page not found."

This update is released only for Insiders in Release Preview and Beta channels.

These previews aren't listed in update history and there is no "Learn more" info available.

Release announcements of Insider previews are listed in Insider blog. Home | Windows Insider Blog

Releasing Windows 11 Build 22000.466 to Beta and Release Preview Channels | Windows Insider Blog

Pauli O, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Missing icons Windows 11 2022 Update

1. Missing icons Windows 11 2022 Update - Similar Threads - Missing icons 2022

2. Missing Icons on Taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Icons on Taskbar Windows 11: https://i.imgur.com/OkSNe9J.pngSome icons in my taskbar are missing, they re-appear if i restart windows explorer or my laptop entirely but I'm tired of doing it several times every hour. Any fix?...
  3. Missing Icons on Taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Icons on Taskbar Windows 11: Hello everyone,In this post, I'm just bringing back an old known issue regarding missing icons on the taskbar, that suddenly happened to me. I couldn't understand the root cause, but at this point, I just wanted to bring the icons back. :PI already saw a lot of people...
  4. WINDOWS 11 2022 UPDATE - WEIRD ICON DO NOT DISTURB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 2022 UPDATE - WEIRD ICON DO NOT DISTURB: Hi, I just updated to the new windows 11 version 22H2. I noticed this weird icon for DO NOT DISTURB in the taskbar. It is different from the official screenshots of from microsoft. Mine only looks like a square or a box. I restarted several times but still no changes. Maybye...
  5. WINDOWS 11 2022 UPDATE - WEIRD ICON DO NOT DISTURB

WINDOWS 11 2022 UPDATE - WEIRD ICON DO NOT DISTURB: Hi, I just updated to the new windows 11 version 22H2. I noticed this weird icon for DO NOT DISTURB in the taskbar. It is different from the official screenshots of from microsoft. Mine only looks like a square or a box. I restarted several times but still no changes. Maybye...
  6. Tabbed file explorer missing - Windows 11 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabbed file explorer missing - Windows 11 2022: Can anyone help on enabling the tabbed file explorer on the new Windows 11 update. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabbed-file-explorer-missing-windows-11-2022/d187beb5-c398-4c29-a5a7-e0da4d4fa1a6
  7. Tabbed file explorer missing - Windows 11 2022

Tabbed file explorer missing - Windows 11 2022: Can anyone help on enabling the tabbed file explorer on the new Windows 11 update. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabbed-file-explorer-missing-windows-11-2022/d187beb5-c398-4c29-a5a7-e0da4d4fa1a6
  8. Missing icons Windows 11 2022 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing icons Windows 11 2022 Update: I installed the new 2022 update, but some icons are not showing on some part of the system only showing box symbol. What can I do to fix this? Above are the examples....
  9. Icons on taskbar is missing windows 11

Icons on taskbar is missing windows 11: The icons on the taskbar has been missing for a few days despite of shutting down and restarting Windows Explorer. And I can’t even take a screenshot windows+shift+s of it. There’s literally nothing I could do at the moment. Any ideas?...
  10. Icons on taskbar is missing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on taskbar is missing windows 11: The icons on the taskbar has been missing for a few days despite of shutting down and restarting Windows Explorer. And I can’t even take a screenshot windows+shift+s of it. There’s literally nothing I could do at the moment. Any ideas?...