Windows 10: Missing image resolution

Discus and support Missing image resolution in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I've noticed recently that my tiff files no longer have resolution information displayed when I right click and look in the properties. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Patrick Bailey, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Missing image resolution

Hello,

I've noticed recently that my tiff files no longer have resolution information displayed when I right click and look in the properties. I created these files using ppt and exported them at tiffs with 300 dpi resolution. When I created them they displayed the resolution information in properties. Now they no longer show that information, and new files I create do not have resolution information either.

I have checked the Registry Editor and my export settings are still set to 300 dpi.

I'm running windows 10 pro 64 bit on a Dell with an intel i7. Missing image resolution def5eff4-911d-4b90-8491-2816cbe66ad8?upload=true.png

:)

Patrick Bailey, Dec 30, 2020

2. Black background on images & lower resolution in photo's app

Hello John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

As the issue only occurs with Photo app, this might be the app issue. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to run the Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Change the screen resolution and check if it helps:

• Type Change screen resolution in the Search
      box from the desktop.

• Under Resolution search for the
      Recommended
      or any other resolution and click on Apply.

• A windows pops up saying "Keep these display settings", then select
      Keep changes.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Missing image resolution

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Missing image resolution

1. Missing image resolution - Similar Threads - Missing image resolution

2. Image Resolution Not Available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image Resolution Not Available: I am trying to view the resolution for an image I am working on and it is not visible under image properties. It just shows the dimensions and bit depth. When I tried to add more attributes, resolution was not an option.P.S. I tried to include images, but the images keep...
  3. Image Resolution Not Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Resolution Not Available: I am trying to view the resolution for an image I am working on and it is not visible under image properties. It just shows the dimensions and bit depth. When I tried to add more attributes, resolution was not an option.P.S. I tried to include images, but the images keep...
  4. Image Resolution Not Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Image resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image resolution: Excuse me. I want to know the windows how to catch image resolution result.For example, I use the 8k screen , 4k cable and DP port, there are no 3840*2160 can be select. And then, in the same screen , same GPU, one of the DP port can be select 1920*1200 , but one of the other...
  6. Image resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image resolution: Excuse me. I want to know the windows how to catch image resolution result.For example, I use the 8k screen , 4k cable and DP port, there are no 3840*2160 can be select. And then, in the same screen , same GPU, one of the DP port can be select 1920*1200 , but one of the other...
  7. Image resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Image Resolution

Image Resolution: Is there a way to increase the DPI so when I Right Click > Save Image As, the resulting image can be zoomed in and not be less sharp than the original image? TIA KBo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-resolution/13fc2b74-97dd-4dbc-b5ff-fa5468d55e7b
  9. Checking image resolution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Checking image resolution: Hi all. I am trying to determine the resolution of an image, but the vertical and horizontal image resolutions are not in the details section of the image properties. That's where I thought it would be and that's where all of the online forums said it should be. As you...
  10. Downloaded image resolution

Downloaded image resolution: I just upgraded to a new computer, and I'm trying to download some images to use as desktop wallpapers (using google chrome.) however, whenever I download a high res image, such as 1920x1080, the file always saves as a much lower resolution image, like 300x140 or something....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. image properties details no show resolution

2. Right click image properties no resolution