Windows 10: Missing Information in Columns

Discus and support Missing Information in Columns in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since I've updated my Windows Media Player with new Codec's my Video's no longer show which type they are in my folders ie:- MP4 or MKV, it just says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by loopylouGB, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Missing Information in Columns

Since I've updated my Windows Media Player with new Codec's my Video's no longer show which type they are in my folders ie:- MP4 or MKV, it just says Video Clip in the type Column, how do I get the type Column to show what type of Video it is.

:)

loopylouGB, Jan 17, 2019

2. COLUMN RESIZING

Hi Patrick,

You have the options to use the "Size all columns to fit" in File Explorer.

To help you resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer in the taskbar or press Ctrl + E.
    • Click the View Tab and then click Details.
    • After clicking Details, you have the option to click the
      Add columns
      and Size all columns to fit.
    You may also read the
    What's changed in File Explorer
    article for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Jan 17, 2019
  3. File Explorer Column Headings Keep Resetting

Hi,

To resolve the issue with File Explorer Column Headings, you may follow these steps below:

• Click on View Tab.

• Click
      Folder
      Options.

• Click
      Apply to all folders.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Regards.

Joseph Ban, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Akumos Win User

Missing Information in Columns

SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Missing Information in Columns

1. Missing Information in Columns - Similar Threads - Missing Information Columns

2. Printer option is missing in column setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer option is missing in column setting: Hi,Previously i remember i have selected "printer" as one of the criteria in my folder column.I wonder why i cannot find it anymore in the same place. Did Microsoft remove it?Windows 2012 R2 Thank you....
  3. Printer option is missing in column setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer option is missing in column setting: Hi,Previously i remember i have selected "printer" as one of the criteria in my folder column.I wonder why i cannot find it anymore in the same place. Did Microsoft remove it?Windows 2012 R2 Thank you....
  4. Author information in File Explorer's column not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Author information in File Explorer's column not showing: Hi, my teammates and I have a shared folder in the file explorer to store our work documents. Since we have a very large amount of folder in there, we planned to include the Author column in the file explorer so that we can easily see which folder belongs to whom. However,...
  5. Author information in File Explorer's column not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Author information in File Explorer's column not showing: Hi, my teammates and I have a shared folder in the file explorer to store our work documents. Since we have a very large amount of folder in there, we planned to include the Author column in the file explorer so that we can easily see which folder belongs to whom. However,...
  6. Author information in File Explorer's column not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Battery information missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery information missing: When I hover over the battery icon, it shows me the battery percentage left and that the AC adapter is plugged in, but the bit where it's supposed to say "charging" or "not charging" is missing. The battery seems to work fine and as expected, and the adapter too, except the...
  8. Missing information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing information: I requested the help of a Microsoft agent because I couldnt activate windows after a series of problems. I had the computer for many years and had lots of info on it. The person told me that they needed to take out my old version and download a new version, and that I would...
  9. Missing Information.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Information.: Have an annoying quirk with my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC If I go into 'settings' - then update and security - fine. But when I click on View installed update history, up comes a blank page with no detail. Your suggestions on how to overcome this annoyance appreciated....
  10. missing information in the details pane

in Windows 10 Support
    missing information in the details pane: As the title says, all of a sudden i have missing file info in the details pane, i have a lot of digital media and usually when i click on it it shows me every from its name to audio type, date modified etc..all of a sudden it no longer shows me what audio, chapters or...