Windows 10: Missing information

Discus and support Missing information in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I requested the help of a Microsoft agent because I couldnt activate windows after a series of problems. I had the computer for many years and had lots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alejo2109, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Alejo2109 Win User

Missing information

I requested the help of a Microsoft agent because I couldnt activate windows after a series of problems. I had the computer for many years and had lots of info on it. The person told me that they needed to take out my old version and download a new version, and that I would loose all the apps installed on the computer but not the info that would be kept in something like microsoft.old or similar. They left the new version downloading an closed the chat. Supposedly after finishing the installation, everything would be ok but now I cannot find my information anywhere. Any ideas how or where I can find all my info?

:)

Alejo2109, Dec 14, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 14, 2018
  3. My Windows Store is missing from Windows 10

I will suggest you to follow the below given steps:

1. Press Windows key and R key together to open Run
    2. Type wsreset.exe and press Enter button
    3. Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account.

Hope this information will help you to solve the issue.
    Thank you.

Ankur Shukla, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Missing information

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Missing information

1. Missing information - Similar Threads - Missing information

2. Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.: To clarify the issue, when I lock my computer it is successfully showing the spotlight images and they change periodically. What it is failing to do is display the like/dislike and image information overlay. It is still showing the Date/Time in the lower left and network info...
  3. Winddows 11 - when i copy files, dialog information is missing such as Transfer Speed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winddows 11 - when i copy files, dialog information is missing such as Transfer Speed and...: Hello, I am doing an over-haul of my NAS storage, wanting to clean up some old junk and stuffMy Laptop System Setup: I have a some-what complex setup, GigaByte AERO 15-YA / Intel i9 / 64GB RAM 2 daisy chained Thunderbolt 3 docking stations each with two M.2 SSD storage and...
  4. Winddows 11 - when i copy files, dialog information is missing such as Transfer Speed and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winddows 11 - when i copy files, dialog information is missing such as Transfer Speed and...: Hello, I am doing an over-haul of my NAS storage, wanting to clean up some old junk and stuffMy Laptop System Setup: I have a some-what complex setup, GigaByte AERO 15-YA / Intel i9 / 64GB RAM 2 daisy chained Thunderbolt 3 docking stations each with two M.2 SSD storage and...
  5. Microsoft Digital Defense report - odd data or information missing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Digital Defense report - odd data or information missing?: Dear Readers,The Microsoft Digital Defense report is out. And I notice something odd, just like the previous reports.This report shows that there are "Nation state threats", I am guessing that these nation states are trying to hack resources hosted on the Microsoft...
  6. Windows 10 Wireless report missing information. "netsh wlan show wlanreport" is missing all...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Wireless report missing information. "netsh wlan show wlanreport" is missing all...: Hello, Can you please help?When I generate a historical timeline for the Wireless LAN I can not seem to find the BSSID listed.BSSID is missing under the report showing the hardware address of the router I am connecting to.Historical information should also include the BSSID...
  7. Information missing from Reliability Monitor after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Information missing from Reliability Monitor after windows update: After installing Cumulative Update July 2021 for Windows 10 21H1 KB5004237 I have got the following errors on my computer.Reliability Monitor doesn't show all the events. The following are missing.Miscellaneous failuresWarningsInformationI'm using Windows 10 21H1. I do not...
  8. Information missing from Realiabiliy Monitor after windows update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Information missing from Realiabiliy Monitor after windows update: After installing Cumulative Update July 2021 for Windows 10 21H1 KB5004237 I have got the following errors on my computer. Reliability Monitor doesn't show all the events. The following are missing. Miscellaneous failuresWarningsInformation I'm using Windows 10 21H1. I do not...
  9. Battery Information Missing - Battery Report

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Information Missing - Battery Report: Hi,I updated my Surface Pro 4 recently. Whenever I unplug the adapter, the device turns off. I cannot use it without plugged-in.I am not sure how to fix this because I don't know how to get/load this information in my PC. Other information regarding battery status and report...
  10. Missing my calendar and all information on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing my calendar and all information on it: windows 10 pro 64 bit version 2004 os build 19041.571 My calendar disappeared after the update previous to the one on 11/10. The icon is still there but the calendar is gone. The new update didn't fix it. All my info on it gone with it. Is there a way to at least get...