Windows 10: Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

Discus and support Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 home 1809 17763.55, Samsung Notebook 9 - 7th gen Intel i7. I have installed 25.20.100.6326 and same thing. Windows update immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mingus, Oct 10, 2018.

1. mingus Win User

Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

Windows 10 home 1809 17763.55, Samsung Notebook 9 - 7th gen Intel i7.

I have installed 25.20.100.6326 and same thing. Windows update immediately installs an older driver from 2016, then Samsung installs 23.20.16.5044 04/2018.

Under Device Installation Settings I have told it not to install drivers, doesn't seem to matter.

since the 256gb SSD is full I deleted the 1803 install.

I have an Image of 1803 to go back to if needed.

No audio when using HDMI at this point. Other than that, working well.

thanks for any ideas.

:)

mingus, Oct 10, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 10, 2018
  3. amodi252 Win User
    Intel Display Audio Driver

The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)??
    The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189.

Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade [​IMG]

amodi252, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

no audio on extended display

We would like to know more information from your end to know what is the next possible step that we can offer for you to resolve your issue.

• Were you able to get an audio on your extended display before? Or is this the first time that you will set up an extended display with your computer?
    • Aside from the HDMI cable, have you tried using VGA cable instead to connect to your extended display?
    • Can you verify if you have any audio on your speakers if you are not connected to the extended display?

We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade

1. Missing Intel Display Audio after 1809 upgrade - Similar Threads - Missing Intel Display

2. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  3. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  4. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel Display Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Display Audio: I need help with Intel Display audio. I have connected my TV with HDMI from GPU and for Sound I have connected my Sony Home Theater for 5.1 Sound as my TV doesn't support more then 2 channels. I just need to know if there is a console for tweaking audio like Realtek Audio...
  6. Alternative to Intel Display Audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternative to Intel Display Audio?: I have Soundbar connect via HDMI to the back of PC's HDMI. Do I have to have Intel Display Audio driver for this work or there's another driver that could work. Also I just want it be used for audio, I don't really need it to have it use both video and audio. submitted by...
  7. Intel Display Audio

Intel Display Audio: I have a new Lenovo T27p-10 monitor. No sound. I updated the Intel UHD Graphics driver, but events reports: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5917&SUBSYS_225D17AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation. I updated the Intel Display Audio driver, but events reports:...
  8. Intel Display Audio device missing

Intel Display Audio device missing: This issue stemmed from not being able to play audio on the TV with an HDMI cord. My sister and I have identical laptops - hers can play audio on the TV and mine cannot. I tried every fix I could and nothing worked, however I did notice my computer didn't have "Intel Display...
  9. Intel Display Audio went missing after windows 10 automatic update

Intel Display Audio went missing after windows 10 automatic update: my system setup is: CPU: i3 7100 Mobo: Asus Prime B250M-A windows 10 1803 Windows automatic installed new intel display driver 25.20.100.6323 with HDMI connected to my AV receiver Yamaha RX-V677 then to my TV. was using this setup for years without any problem, until...
  10. Intel Display Audio Driver

Intel Display Audio Driver: The Intel Display Audio driver I have is causing Blue Screens so are there any new versions for this driver that are compatible with Windows 10 and ​Intel i7 (fourth gen)?? The latest version I have is 6.16.0.3189. [img] 37429

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 hdmi audio missing

2. intel display audio driver is gone 1809