Windows 10: Missing Intel High Definition DSP

Discus and support Missing Intel High Definition DSP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently, I opened my laptop, and was getting some type of error saying, "No Audio Output Device is Installed." After about two hours, I finally got an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dsport1018, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Missing Intel High Definition DSP

Recently, I opened my laptop, and was getting some type of error saying, "No Audio Output Device is Installed." After about two hours, I finally got an audio device working by downloading it off of a website. I restarted my laptop, and the audio wasn't working. There's sound input, but it's not playing through the speakers on my device.

There is still one device missing, and when looking at it through properties it says it's part of the audio bus. After going through the driver for about an hour, I found a couple of device Id's, but Windows didn't have the driver download link, nor did any other website.

>Intel High Definition DSP is giving a code 28 error. The only fix for this that I am aware of is to download the driver online, and install it. (When trying to simply update the driver, it isn't able to be found online, "Windows could not find drivers for your device.")

I own an Omen laptop running Windows 10 (64bit)

Realtek High Definition Audio(SST) Intel(R) Display Audio < currently installed audio drivers

INTELAUDIO\DSP_CTLR_DEV_A171&VEN_8086&DEV_0222&REV_0001 (compatible ID)

INTELAUDIO\DSP_CTLR_DEV_A171&VEN_8086&DEV_0222&SUBSYS_00000022&REV_0001 (Hardware ID)

:)

Dsport1018, Oct 11, 2018

2. How to Install intel High Definition DSP and my pc is slowly how to boost the speed?

Afternoon

how to Install intel High Definition DSP and my pc is slowly how to boost the speed.

Moved rom Insider

Original title: HELP!

SinakhoNqwiliso, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 11, 2018
  4. elyasaf3 Win User

Missing Intel High Definition DSP

how to fix no audio in windows 10

But it says it cant update Intel High Definition DSP and I cant find it on the internet

elyasaf3, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Missing Intel High Definition DSP

1. Missing Intel High Definition DSP - Similar Threads - Missing Intel High

2. After updating Intel High Definition DSP my 3.5mm speakers no longer work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating Intel High Definition DSP my 3.5mm speakers no longer work.: I have a Lenovo T15g Gen 1 ThinkPad - Type 20UR, running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit. I used AVG Driver Updater. One of the drivers it said needed updating was Intel High Definition DSP. After it updated and I rebooted, the external speakers connected via a 3.5mm jack were no...
  3. After updating Intel High Definition DSP my 3.5mm speakers no longer work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating Intel High Definition DSP my 3.5mm speakers no longer work.: I have a Lenovo T15g Gen 1 ThinkPad - Type 20UR, running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit. I used AVG Driver Updater. One of the drivers it said needed updating was Intel High Definition DSP. After it updated and I rebooted, the external speakers connected via a 3.5mm jack were no...
  4. error Intel High Definition DSP - No Audio Device installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error Intel High Definition DSP - No Audio Device installed.: Hi Folks I did my windows updates windows 11 and since then, I have been getting the error Intel High Definition DSP - No Audio Device installed. Checked in the Device ManagerUnder other devices is says Intel High Definition DSP There is a Little Yellow triangle with an...
  5. error Intel High Definition DSP - No Audio Device installed.

error Intel High Definition DSP - No Audio Device installed.: Hi Folks I did my windows updates windows 11 and since then, I have been getting the error Intel High Definition DSP - No Audio Device installed. Checked in the Device ManagerUnder other devices is says Intel High Definition DSP There is a Little Yellow triangle with an...
  6. Intel High Definition DSP issue WIndows 11 HP Pavilion Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel High Definition DSP issue WIndows 11 HP Pavilion Gaming: Hello, Since couple of weeks I don't have sound on my Windows 11 laptop.I noticed Intel High Definition DSP drivers are missing code 28. The other drivers like Realtek HD audio are in place.please Could you help me?...
  7. Intel High Definition DSP issue WIndows 11 HP Pavilion Gaming

Intel High Definition DSP issue WIndows 11 HP Pavilion Gaming: Hello, Since couple of weeks I don't have sound on my Windows 11 laptop.I noticed Intel High Definition DSP drivers are missing code 28. The other drivers like Realtek HD audio are in place.please Could you help me?...
  8. Fix Intel High Definition DSP Code 28 on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Intel High Definition DSP Code 28 on Windows 11/10: [IMG]Some users have complained that the Intel High Definition Audio is not working, and instead, they get Intel high definition DSP code 28. The error is displayed in the Intel High Definition DSP audio device’s properties and is marked by a yellow exclamation mark. If the...
  9. High Definition Audio and DSP missing, no audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High Definition Audio and DSP missing, no audio device: Hello, so, after an update, the audio suddenly stopped working. I then uninstalled the devices High definition Audio and DSP Audio and this did not solve my problem. The problem finder cant fix this problem too. Now I dont know what to do. My lapptop is an ASUS TUF Gaming...
  10. intel high definition DSP code 28

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel high definition DSP code 28: bonjour; j'ai un probleme avec le son de mon pc ,drfois il marche normalement et defois non , j'ai trouvé dans les parametre une alerte jaune a coté de intel high definition DSP ,que je dois faire pour resoudre ce probleme svp!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel high definition DSP

2. intelaudio\dsp_ctlr_dev_a348&ven_8086&dev_0222&subsys_312a17aa

3. intel high definition dsp driver windows 10

4. no sound intel high definition dsp,
  5. missing intel high definition dsp,
  6. intel high definition dsp unknown,
  7. intel high definition dsp not working,
  8. intel high definition dsp error,
  9. How do I fix Intel High Definition DSP realtek,
  10. intelaudio\dsp_ctlr_dev_a348&ven_8086&dev_0222&subsys_312a17aa&rev_0010,
  11. dsp_ctlr_dev_a348&ven_8086&dev_0222&subsys_312a17aa&rev_0010,