Windows 10: Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

Discus and support Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using ASUS ROG GL553VD and I have problem with my Bluetooth recently, especially IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. I checked installed programs in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RhinaRin, Oct 19, 2021.

1. RhinaRin Win User

Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

I am using ASUS ROG GL553VD and I have problem with my Bluetooth recently, especially IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. I checked installed programs in the Control Panel, it is shown installed already, but I cannot find it in Device Manager. I even checked "Show hidden devices" and it is not there.I cannot connect to my headphone although I already paired it as well, it said "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable then try again". I searched and tried so much ways to fix it, but it did not work. It is still missing in Device Manager.How do I fix it without reinst

:)

RhinaRin, Oct 19, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Wireless adapter missing from Device manager.

wireless adapter for nuc6i5syh missing on device manager,so cannot get connected to wifi

Original title: wireless adapter

IssaAl Refai, Oct 19, 2021
  4. jwblue Win User

Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

Wireless adapter not found in Device Manager

I ran the Lenovo Solution Center. Network Adapter was not listed in the hardware scanned. Not sure if there is a separate listing for that normally or not.

Ever since I ran a power cycle the adapter has not appeared in the Device Manager.

Does anyone believe removing the adapter and putting it back would solve the issue? I would rather not open my computer if there is little chance of it solving the issue. I am a complete novice doing this.

Not sure if this is relevant but in my Network Adapter in Device Manager there was "Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter". It has since disappeared.

jwblue, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already - Similar Threads - Missing IntelR Wireless

2. Unknown devices, RZ608 BluetoothR Adapted errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown devices, RZ608 BluetoothR Adapted errors: Hi, So I just built a new system and installed windows 10 home upgraded to pro shortly after with a key and I got a BSOD earlier today with the IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_LESS code. I figured it might be my ram and I had set it to 6000mhz without adjusting anything else, and I have now...
  3. Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already: I am using ASUS ROG GL553VD and I have problem with my Bluetooth recently, especially IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. I checked installed programs in the Control Panel, it is shown installed already, but I cannot find it in Device Manager. I even checked "Show hidden devices" and...
  4. Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already: I am using ASUS ROG GL553VD and I have problem with my Bluetooth recently, especially IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. I checked installed programs in the Control Panel, it is shown installed already, but I cannot find it in Device Manager. I even checked "Show hidden devices" and...
  5. IntelR wireless BluetoothR Error 31

IntelR wireless BluetoothR Error 31: My bluetooth headphones are not working so I had a look at device manager and saw a yellow '!' next to IntelR wireless BluetoothR:I tried updating drivers:To no avail. I have also uninstalled it and shutdown my computer, but still the issue persists. I'm not sure what else to...
  6. Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager

Missing Audio Devices in Device Manager: I use my ASUS FX505 laptop as a presentation computer for work using ProPresenter7. It has been GREAT up to now for the last 16 months. When I turned it on last night to check my next presentation I noticed No Sound coming from my computer. After doing all the basic sound...
  7. intelr wireless bluetoothr missing

intelr wireless bluetoothr missing: So yesterday bluetooth connection working fine. But now bluetooth on off toggle and intelr wireless bluetoothrs are missing Since then I have restarted my pc, updated the driver, ran troubleshooter, looked up YouTube tutorials, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and...
  8. Wireless devices missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless devices missing: Hi plz help wireless devices missing on my pc first was cellular i cellular i couldn't find it from day one i bought my laptop nw everything missing i cant conect to Internet whn i check my airplane mode it say we couldn't find wireless devices on this pc the vision of my pc...
  9. Wireless Adapter QUALCOMM ATHEROS Missing in device manager and no wifi available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Adapter QUALCOMM ATHEROS Missing in device manager and no wifi available: Hi, I'm using an ASUS Vivobook 15 K542UF laptop , i've been experiencing problems with the wireless adapter. the wireless network doesnt show even though all mobile devices and other laptops can be connected. The wireless adapter under Qualcomm is not available in the...
  10. IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop

IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop: This has started happening out of absolutely nowhere. It wont stop reconnecting and disconnecting which is making it impossible for me to actually use bluetooth devices, and is causing a very annoying noise that plays every time it disconnects. I have done some basic...