Windows 10: missing isdone.dll and unarc.dll

Discus and support missing isdone.dll and unarc.dll in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; An installer is asking for isdone.dll and unarc.dll for decompression. But my fresh install of Windows 10 home 64-bit May 2020 version 2004 does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by person45, Jul 18, 2020.

1. person45 Win User

missing isdone.dll and unarc.dll

An installer is asking for isdone.dll and unarc.dll for decompression.

But my fresh install of Windows 10 home 64-bit May 2020 version 2004 does not have these dll files in the system32 or syswow64 folder.

Where do I get the 64-bit versions of the .dll files?

:)

person45, Jul 18, 2020

2. Can't register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll

I need to re-register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll. But when I use the command prompt, it says, "The module "unarc.dll" was loaded but the entry point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that "unarc.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
    Same happens with ISDone.dll. I ran command prompt as administrator and used "regsvr32" command. What can I do now?

Boloy Chaki, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Can't register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll through CMD(Admin)

I need to re-register ISDone.dll and unarc.dll. Because when most of the time when I tired to install large games' setups, it just fails and shows decompression failed and various error codes of ISDone.dll and unarc.dll
    and no matter how many times I tried, the setup just fails. I have tried many possible solutions. I have already tried clean boot, DISM.exe method, Defragmentation method and many other. Some game setups did install everything completely only when I changed
    the priority of the setup process to high and also when I disabled the Super fetch service through services.msc command in RUN. That's when I saw the solution of re-registering these corrupt DDL files. But when I tried to re-register, and ran regsvr32 unarc.dll
    or ISDone.dll, the command prompt, it says, "The module "unarc.dll" was loaded but the entry point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that "unarc.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again." Same happens with ISDone.dll. I ran command prompt
    as administrator and used "regsvr32" command.

My System is running in 64 bit Windows 10 Pro. I got both of these files of 32 bit version. I hadn't seen any 64 bit version of these files on the web. And I tried by copying both of these files to System32 and SysWOW64
    separately and re-registering them through the CMD (Admin) both by the above said command and also by the command
    regsvr32 %systemroot%\system32\unarc.dll.
    But nothing seems to be working. Whenever I try it, it just pops up the above said error message. What can I do now? Please help me
    on this matter. Expecting your earliest response on this matter.

Thank you.

Moved from:
    Windows 10 / Windows settings

AlfredThomas900, Jul 18, 2020
  4. missing isdone.dll and unarc.dll

isdone.dll error

i have windows 8.1 32 bit and when i try to install pes 2016 or 2017 ie shows isdone.dll -14 erroe in pes 2017 and code -6 in pes 2016 pls help i tryied to download and replace unarc.dll and ISDone.dll many times from many sites but it
    didnt work

LordSadler, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

missing isdone.dll and unarc.dll

1. missing isdone.dll and unarc.dll - Similar Threads - missing isdone dll

2. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. DLL Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL Missing: Hi So I'm a CS:GO editor and one of the dll's that I use keep disappearing after I extract them from the zip folder.The DLL is called nSkinz.dll.Its used to change skins.It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/advancedfx/nSkinz/releasesI have extracted them multiple...
  5. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  6. isdone and unarc error ...cant install game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    isdone and unarc error ...cant install game: [ATTACH] whenever i try to install a game i get this error .. i use windows 10 64bit and it updated to last updates i used dll fixer and still get errors ofr isdone and unarc...
  7. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  8. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing .dll: How do I fix missing msvcp100.dll? Scan doesn't show an issue but I get a missing file msg and a freeze with blue screen msg "collecting data", but the % never counts down on the screen. Thanks...
  9. Missing dll. "advrcntr2.dll"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing dll. "advrcntr2.dll": I'm missing a dll "advrcntr2.dll" and was wondering how I can get another. Trying to install NERO from download file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/missing-dll-advrcntr2dll/50c53c86-ab7d-4c7e-8bae-a693f3ae7741
  10. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unarc. ocx

2. isdone.dll was loaded but entry point dll

3. make sure unarc.dll is a valid dll