Windows 10: Missing item in backup

Discus and support Missing item in backup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried to get an answer on this before under a different heading but unsuccessfully. How can I resolve a backup issue where backup completes OK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Black Darter, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Missing item in backup

I've tried to get an answer on this before under a different heading but unsuccessfully. How can I resolve a backup issue where backup completes OK except for one so called missing file. The report tells me that C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Images\Img00000.stg_hm\pictures is missing Error 0x80070003.

I've tried sfc /scannow including Check Health but get no result, or, at least, no problem found. I've tried creating a new folder, that didn't work. What is this so called Img00000 and has anyone any clue how I can correct this backup error which is more of an irritant than a problem. How do I locate the so called missing file and once located what do I do next?

:)

Black Darter, Oct 9, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 9, 2020
  3. kernrsn Win User
    W10 Mobile Lumia 830 Backup Not Being Saved to OneDrive

Thanks Chari San,

I understand I can not see what is contained in the backup stored on OneDrive, but I should see them listed. In my case there is not one being stored at all even though the phone reports it has backed up. See screenshots from OneDrive from my phone logged
    into the same account the phone is and the backup settings page above. Without the backup on OneDrive my restored phone will lose at least call history, start screen setup and installed app list from what I have found.

Step #2 is not displayed on the new phone. (How can it restore a backup that is not on OneDrive at all). It skips over that step and I get a default install on the new phone without my call history, start page or app history. I'm not sure what else I
    might be missing but for sure at least those 3 items do not come across.

How do I resolve this issue? Suggestions?

kernrsn, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Missing item in backup

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Missing item in backup

1. Missing item in backup - Similar Threads - Missing item backup

2. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop missing items: I lost my Recycle Bin icon. I tried to restore it and when I did, all the icons on my desktop.Some of these items were shortcuts, but many of them were actual files.HELP...
  3. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop missing items: I lost my Recycle Bin icon. I tried to restore it and when I did, all the icons on my desktop.Some of these items were shortcuts, but many of them were actual files.HELP...
  4. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. pinned item missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  6. pinned item missing

pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  7. pinned item missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Missing Taskbar Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  9. Missing Taskbar Items

Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  10. Missing items in Personalization.

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing items in Personalization.: Hello everybody, New member here. I just re-installed Win 10 on my laptop. I won't go into details on why i had to but over the years i'm amazed that each time you install Windows you have different things that don't work, that did work on another install. This will be my...