Windows 10: Missing language bar in Windows 10 2004

Discus and support Missing language bar in Windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I have noticed that my language bar has gone missing. This has happened without me doing anything significant. I changed my windows setting due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by boyshawn, Oct 3, 2020.

1. boyshawn Win User

Missing language bar in Windows 10 2004

Hi all, I have noticed that my language bar has gone missing. This has happened without me doing anything significant. I changed my windows setting due to work, but AFAIK, I don't make any major change when the issue occurs. I check my system restore point, and there isn't anything obvious.

Below is my language bar setting:

Missing language bar in Windows 10 2004 [​IMG]

This is my task bar setting:

Missing language bar in Windows 10 2004 [​IMG]

Windows version: Windows 10 Pro
    Windows Version number: 2004
    OS build: 19041.508
    Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.310

I prefer not to do a clean boot of my Windows, as I understand that my program and feature, i.e installed program will not be on the start menu, and my registry keys will be reset as well.

Things which I have tried, but do not work:

:)

boyshawn, Oct 3, 2020

2. Language bar is missing

I did a clean install of Windows 10 not long ago and now my language bar is missing. In addition, the alt-shift shortcut for changing keyboard layouts does not work. I have checked all my control panel settings and also added a registry entry to launch ctfmon.exe, as per the instructions here, but I still have the problem. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks!

Edit: The problem only occurs with one account. When logged into my troubleshooting account I can see the language bar.

ricecrispies, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection

Hi Чингиз Алматов,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. What is the build version of Windows 10 you are using?
    However, I suggest you to try this below method, and check if that helps.

Step: Check Language Bar is Hidden.

1. Press Windows logo and I key, open Settings
    2. Click on Devices
    3. Select Typing
    4. Select the option Advanced keyboard settings
    5. Then select Language bar options
    6. Check the box: Show text labels on the Language bar
    7. Then select the Language Bar tab and make sure that the
      Docked in the taskbar option is checked.
    8. Click on Apply and OK to exit, and check if that helps.

Kindly provide us the results so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Oct 3, 2020
  4. boyshawn Win User

Missing language bar on Windows 10

Hi all, I have noticed that my language bar has gone missing. This has happened without me doing anything significant.

Below is my language bar setting:

Missing language bar in Windows 10 2004 4e32eca0-92db-45e2-bcfa-c5d2362e50d6?upload=true.png

This is my task bar setting:

Missing language bar in Windows 10 2004 1993c7e4-8312-4dae-b1f3-6512c0c0c0a3?upload=true.png

Windows version: Windows 10 Pro

OS build: 19041.508

Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.310

I prefer not to do a clean boot of my Windows, as I understand that my program and feature, i.e installed program will not be on the start menu, and my registry keys will be reset as well.

Things which I have tried, but do not work:

boyshawn, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing language bar in Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - Missing language bar

2. Missing language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing language bar: I have installed English and Nepali languages in my laptop. after restarting the laptop 1st I could not see the language bar, 2nd Windows search goes in Nepali language and others work like typing, and the browser search goes in English. how to solve it??...
  3. Missing language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing language bar: I have installed English and Nepali languages in my laptop. after restarting the laptop 1st I could not see the language bar, 2nd Windows search goes in Nepali language and others work like typing, and the browser search goes in English. how to solve it??...
  4. language bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    language bar missing: language bar missing ,use to have choice but not showing on the task bar . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar-missing/4aa5266a-e154-4567-9728-6ebbf77e4336
  5. Missing language bar on Windows 10

Missing language bar on Windows 10: Hi all, I have noticed that my language bar has gone missing. This has happened without me doing anything significant. Below is my language bar setting: [ATTACH] This is my task bar setting: [ATTACH] Windows version: Windows 10 Pro OS build: 19041.508 Experience:...
  6. Windows 10 Language Bar is missing

Windows 10 Language Bar is missing: I have checked the settings most commonly referenced to get the Language bar to show w/out any success in getting to appear. I also have run sfc /scannow to validate Windows. Why is the language bar refusing to display dock in the Task Bar? It used to work... Show...
  7. Windows 10 Language Setting and language bar Missing

Windows 10 Language Setting and language bar Missing: Hello, I have issues after latest windows update, I have language setting in control panel is missing, I can't write in search bar, I installed language before update I delete it after update and still there when I change keyboard by Alt+Shift (in powershell only 2 languages...
  8. Language bar missing

Language bar missing: I know this has been asked a million times before and honestly as an IT professional I am almost embarrased to ask, but I have tried every solution I have been able to google and nothing has worked for me. My problem is simple - I dont have a language bar in my taskbar and...
  9. Japanese is missing in language bar

Japanese is missing in language bar: Although in the "Region and language" menu I can see Japanese among others, in the language bar (in tray) I cannot see it. So I don’t have any chance to select Japanese. How can I get it?...
  10. Language bar is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Language bar is missing: I did a clean install of Windows 10 not long ago and now my language bar is missing. In addition, the alt-shift shortcut for changing keyboard layouts does not work. I have checked all my control panel settings and also added a registry entry to launch ctfmon.exe, as per the...