Windows 10: Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen

Discus and support Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Problem: No "Like What You See?" question in Windows 10's Lock Screen with Windows Spotlight enabled in Personalization → Lock Screen. Is this a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Unknow0059, May 7, 2020.

1. Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen

Problem: No "Like What You See?" question in Windows 10's Lock Screen with Windows Spotlight enabled in Personalization → Lock Screen.

Is this a feature, or a bug? The question used to be there.
    I'm asking because it's present in Edge Chromium, but not in the Lock Screen. It has been missing for months.
    If it's a bug, I want to fix it.

Windows 10 Pro 1909 10.0.18363.778 64-bit

:)

Unknow0059, May 7, 2020

2. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, May 7, 2020
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, May 7, 2020
  4. Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen

1. Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Missing Lock Screen

2. Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing "Like What You See?" in Lock Screen: Problem: No "Like What You See?" question in Windows 10's Lock Screen with Windows Spotlight enabled in Personalization → Lock Screen. Is this a feature, or a bug? The question used to be there. I'm asking because it's present in Edge Chromium, but not in the Lock Screen. It...
  3. Like what you see pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Like what you see pictures: It would be great if Microsoft Could also post pictures of environmental degradation and ask "how can I help" or "how can I get involved" to raise awareness of the many issues we have created and need to address. For example, the stunning ocean pictures we like to see do not...
  4. "Like What You See" pictures

"Like What You See" pictures: How do stop them from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/like-what-you-see-pictures/c9969140-dae6-4a5d-95f5-982cf1589906
  5. "Like What You See?" photos on computer screen

"Like What You See?" photos on computer screen: How do you stop these photos and put on a photo of your own choice? It seems that even though they ask whether you like what you see, they are clueless as to what you like. They have no method of narrowing it down to photos you might possibly like. So I would like to stop...
  6. Windows 10 Lock screen missing "Like what you see"

Windows 10 Lock screen missing "Like what you see": Hi I have tried all the suggestions on the internet and had it working for a short time but not sure if another update has prevented it from working. I have tried all suggestions without any luck can you please help Cheers...
  7. Like What You See - Accidentally Hit "Not a Fan"

Like What You See - Accidentally Hit "Not a Fan": For once really liked a picture shown on my screen saver. Somehow, must have clicked "not a fan" and now the image is gone. Even checked the LocalState - Assets folder to find it and it's not there. What can I do to get it back or find it?...
  8. Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown

Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown: Hi, I have two questions concerning Windows Spotlight: (1) I no longer get the "like what you see" link on the Windows Spotlight lock screen. Can this be enabled/disabled somewhere? (2) The pictures I see, are different from the pictures my colleagues see. How come?...
  9. Like what you see?

Like what you see?: Had I realized I had to deal with pictures I do not like I would have looked to other resources . I hate signing in to an obtrusive picture one worse then the other. Even when not a fan, continue to show. Windows and Bing are awful that is why I switched browsers....
  10. "Like what you see?" missing

"Like what you see?" missing: Can I please have assistance to restore "Like what you see?" on the lock screen / spotlight? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/like-what-you-see-missing/daf28175-b9cc-4907-8a00-ce0f120d9bbd