Windows 10: Missing Line-In from HD Audio Manager

Discus and support Missing Line-In from HD Audio Manager in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jaurhead [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlbc5s/missing_linein_from_hd_audio_manager/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jaurhead, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Missing Line-In from HD Audio Manager

/u/Jaurhead, Oct 30, 2020

2. Realtek HD Audio Manager missing

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you with the issue of Realtek HD Audio Manager missing. Please follow the steps in the below article to fix the issue.

https://www.guidingtech.com/fix-realtek-hd-audi...

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Lxghtt Win User
    Realtek HD Audio Manager missing (PLEASE HELP)

Hi R-ney,

I tried all the solutions you listed and none of them worked unfortunately. I even tried going back to an older version of Windows 10 and my original drivers from 2 days ago are here but still no sign of the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" program. When I go
    to my device manager, under sound, video and game controllers there's only one thing listed and it's "High Definition Audio Device". I have tried manually applying the Realtek drivers to this device but I get prompted with "The best drivers for your device
    are already installed". Is there any other methods we can try? It's really hard using my desktop with no audio so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. (FYI the "High Definition Audio Device" is listed as Digital Audio HDMI under my playback
    devices.)

Lxghtt, Oct 30, 2020
  4. JosephT71 Win User

Missing Line-In from HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager missing

Realtek HD Audio Manager does NOT exist anymore.

New computers come with Realtek Audio Console, which should already be installed in your computer and is downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

JosephT71, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Missing Line-In from HD Audio Manager

1. Missing Line-In from HD Audio Manager - Similar Threads - Missing Line Audio

2. realtek hd audio manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek hd audio manager: so the issue im having is that when im on a call or on discord iput on headphones and have music playing, my friends tell me they can hear it somehow, i found the solution but now i sound muffled. any help be appreciated thxs...
  3. Realtek HD audio manager

Realtek HD audio manager: Hello I have a question on how to fix a issue I have as my audio is switched. a sound that should be played on the left side is played on the right and what should be played on the right is played on the left....
  4. Realtek HD Audio Manager missing PLEASE HELP

Realtek HD Audio Manager missing PLEASE HELP: I turned on my computer today and realized my Realtek HD Audio Manager was missing. It was working fine yesterday and the only thing I did that was out of the ordinary was update windows. I’ve been watching youtube videos for 2 hours now trying to get it back but no luck....
  5. Realtek HD Audio Manager missing

Realtek HD Audio Manager missing: I have realtek audio driver installed for my new pc but the manager is missing. The audio output works fine but there is no input. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-audio-manager-missing/e67879c8-fd4b-4ac3-aede-780f78f2ec3e
  6. Realtek hd audio manager

Realtek hd audio manager: The lasted update window 10 feature for my laptop ASUS-TUF gaming 505DU. my realtek HD audio manager can't work before updated. Please !!!!!! check and fix it because your update make fail about it. and when i check on communities it has many people have the problem about it....
  7. Realtek HD Audio Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio Manager?: So I've already got Realtek (R) Audio installed as my primary audio driver. Does that mean my laptop is able to get Realtek HD Audio Manager to work. Or do I need to still get the drivers and extras, if so where from? submitted by /u/FP_96 [link] [comments]...
  8. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Good evening! I am writing to ask help from our big community. I hope someone will help me with some advice how I could solve this problem. I have recently bought Genius 5.1 6000 speakers and an Asus Xonar U5 audio card. I want to connect the speakers to my notebook...
  9. Realterk HD Audio Manager

Realterk HD Audio Manager: Good evening! I am writing to ask help from our big community. I hope someone will help me with some advice how I could solve this problem. I have recently bought Genius 5.1 6000 speakers and an Asus Xonar U5 audio card. I want to connect the speakers to my notebook...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Hi there everyone, I have a bit of an annoying problem with the Realtek HD Audio Manager. When i have left my computer turned on and i've been away from it for an hour or two, My screen is set to go into a standby mode but the computer will stay on. When i wiggle the...