Windows 10: Missing Line In on Windows 10

Discus and support Missing Line In on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell computer running Windows 10. Not only that, when it was listed I was not able to enable it. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerry35183, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Missing Line In on Windows 10

Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell computer running Windows 10. Not only that, when it was listed I was not able to enable it.

Please help because I use the function to achive my old CDs.

:)

Jerry35183, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Missing Line In on Windows 10 :)

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Missing Line In on Windows 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Missing Line In on Windows 10

1. Missing Line In on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Missing Line

2. Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell inspiron computer running Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell inspiron computer running Windows 10....: Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell inspiron computer running Windows 10. so unable to connect cassette deck and start recording old recordings to pc. Anyone no why, or how to do this without line in?...
  3. Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell inspiron computer running Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell inspiron computer running Windows 10....: Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell inspiron computer running Windows 10. so unable to connect cassette deck and start recording old recordings to pc. Anyone no why, or how to do this without line in?...
  4. Today I noticed my "line in" is missing on my Dell inspiron computer running Windows 10....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I'm trying to print a document, however, the header and some lines are missing when I print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to print a document, however, the header and some lines are missing when I print.: I'm trying to print a document, however, the header and some lines are missing when I print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-print-a-document-however-the-header/16aff3f8-0ff4-454f-bd5f-396da24d4a50
  6. I'm trying to print a document, however, the header and some lines are missing when I print.

I'm trying to print a document, however, the header and some lines are missing when I print.: I'm trying to print a document, however, the header and some lines are missing when I print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-print-a-document-however-the-header/16aff3f8-0ff4-454f-bd5f-396da24d4a50
  7. I'm trying to print a document, however, the header and some lines are missing when I print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. VS Code cl.exe Command line error D8003 : missing source filename compiling GLFW.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VS Code cl.exe Command line error D8003 : missing source filename compiling GLFW.: From the GLFW hello example: ---- #include <GLFW/glfw3.h> int mainvoid { GLFWwindow* window; /* Initialize the library */ if !glfwInit return -1; /* Create a windowed mode window and its OpenGL context */ window = glfwCreateWindow640, 480, "Hello...
  9. VS Code cl.exe Command line error D8003 : missing source filename compiling GLFW.

VS Code cl.exe Command line error D8003 : missing source filename compiling GLFW.: From the GLFW hello example: ---- #include <GLFW/glfw3.h> int mainvoid { GLFWwindow* window; /* Initialize the library */ if !glfwInit return -1; /* Create a windowed mode window and its OpenGL context */ window = glfwCreateWindow640, 480, "Hello...
  10. Missing Line-In from HD Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Line-In from HD Audio Manager: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jaurhead [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlbc5s/missing_linein_from_hd_audio_manager/