Windows 10: Missing Microsoft folders that allow opening Photoshop.

Discus and support Missing Microsoft folders that allow opening Photoshop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Adobe Photoshop will not open because VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll for Microsoft Windows are missing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanCase1, Mar 19, 2020.

1. JanCase1 Win User

Missing Microsoft folders that allow opening Photoshop.

Adobe Photoshop will not open because VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll for Microsoft Windows are missing.

:)

JanCase1, Mar 19, 2020

2. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Mar 19, 2020
  3. otooleg Win User
    How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Missing Microsoft folders that allow opening Photoshop.

Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the default program to open the saved Photoshop files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the file and select Open With.
    • Select the default program from the list.
    • If Photoshop is not available, then click on browse and select the correct default program from the Program files.
    • Click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Missing Microsoft folders that allow opening Photoshop.

1. Missing Microsoft folders that allow opening Photoshop. - Similar Threads - Missing Microsoft folders

2. Unable to open paint nor photoshop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open paint nor photoshop.: Hello, i recently tried opening a tga file on photoshop, but i was unable to. i searched for long hours for solutions, but then i tried to open another png thing on paint just to view it, thing is, that i was not able to open the image on paint neither. the processes are...
  3. Unable to open paint nor photoshop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open paint nor photoshop.: Hello, i recently tried opening a tga file on photoshop, but i was unable to. i searched for long hours for solutions, but then i tried to open another png thing on paint just to view it, thing is, that i was not able to open the image on paint neither. the processes are...
  4. Unable to open paint nor photoshop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Microsoft" folder in %localappdata% missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Microsoft" folder in %localappdata% missing: I've been trying to access the "VisualStudio" folder that should be in the "Microsoft" folder and noticed that it doesn't exist.I've tried reinstalling Visual Studio many times already to no success. I'll probably just reinstall Windows but only if there aren't any other...
  6. Microsoft and Photoshop

Microsoft and Photoshop: Why will Microsoft not allow me to set Photoshop as default app for a png file? With my old system--also Windows 10--it was not a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-photoshop/f4b9a298-8ef4-49e0-af7d-969dddf7710e
  7. Opening NEF-files with Photoshop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening NEF-files with Photoshop: I have purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 through Windows Store. I'm not able to associate NEF-files Nikon RAW files to the program. It do not show up on the list when I'm trying to select the program as default app to open the file type. Please help. Thanks Best regards...
  8. Ability to make a file association in Microsoft 10 to open jpegs with Photoshop

Ability to make a file association in Microsoft 10 to open jpegs with Photoshop: I have Windows 10 version 10.0 Build 18363 and Photoshop CC 2020. I have been a Photoshop user since Photoshop 4 in 1996 and a Windows user even longer. I just recently d/l Photoshop CC and this is the first time I am unable to associate jpegs with Photoshop for images not...
  9. Blender, photoshop simply won't open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blender, photoshop simply won't open.: I tried: Restarting Reinstalling Updating drivers Checked for corrupted drivers did /sfc scannow did chkdsk /f Updated windows Tried the uninstall and reinstall the ntdll.dll file (the error message said that the .dll was loaded but they couldnt proceed with stuff...
  10. photoshop

photoshop: One thing I use daily in my hobby is photoshop elements. Its telling me now that unless I have IE 5 or above, some elements will not work. I tried to install IE11 as per a paragraph in a MS site, and I get the message this is not compatible with Win 10. And yet one MS site...