Windows 10: Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware

Discus and support Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, As the title says I'm missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter. This means without it I cannot use the party chat feature on the Xbox App or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DestructiveB, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware

Hello,
    As the title says I'm missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter. This means without it I cannot use the party chat feature on the Xbox App or other features that use it.
    When entering into Device Manager/View/Show Hidden Devices/Expand Network adapters it's not there.

Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware 659798ed-6740-43fd-b3d3-b4958c02a8ca?upload=true.png

When clicking Action/Add Legacy Hardware/Next/Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)/Network adapters/Microsoft
    It's not in the list at all as seen here.

Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware 12008af7-ea07-4f5b-88c4-c57a5f8431f7?upload=true.png

Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware 702d2b41-9c32-4122-ab91-0f61d0828612?upload=true.png

Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware b5f12519-f46c-4a80-809d-fd6f892246a6?upload=true.png

I've tried a tool called Driverstore Explorer to see if I can pull the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from my Windows 7 PC and add it to the DriverStore FileRepository found here: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository

Unfortunately, I had no luck. It still does not show. So I reverted back to a state before I used Driverstore Explorer.

Specs
    ----------

Windows 10 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K

16 GB DDR3 RAM

GeForce GTX 1080

Hopefully, someone has an idea of how to get it back.

:)

DestructiveB, Mar 18, 2019

2. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter not Found

Hi,

It started off from teredo unable to qualify for Xbox connection.

Then, I tried following tons of suggestions through showing hidden drivers in Device manager, changing DisabledComponents value to 0.

However, I still cannot find Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter.

I tried to install it by adding legacy hardware with all ways, but there was no Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter in the list of the Microsoft Network Adapter .

Lumiere_EZH, Mar 18, 2019
  3. LordBetaX Win User
    missing/mancante Microsoft Teredo Tunnel Adapter

ENG- Help, I don't have the teredo tunnel adapter driver, even when I do install legacy hardware ecc...

IT- Aiuto, non ho il driver teredo tunnel adapter, anche se faccio install legacy hardware ecc...

LordBetaX, Mar 18, 2019
  4. CJVella Win User

Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware

Teredo Tunneling Adapter

I have tried installing Teredo Tunneling Adapter and Teredo Pseudo-Interface to my pc with no success for at least ten hours within the last week. I have watched every youtube video, read every forum post and today I was on the phone with three different
    Microsoft Technicians for 4 HOURS! Neither Teredo Pseudo-Interface or Teredo Tunnelling Adapter is in my hidden devices or Legacy Hardware download list. Somebody, please help me.

CJVella, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware

1. Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware - Similar Threads - Missing Microsoft Teredo

2. Teredo Tunneling Adapter Is Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter Is Missing: The Teredo Tunneling Adapter is missing from my PC. I have tried to find it in the device manager and it is not there. I did select show hidden devices but it still does not show up. I then tried to install it from the device manager via add legacy hardware, but it does not...
  3. Teredo Tunneling Adapter Is Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter Is Missing: The Teredo Tunneling Adapter is missing from my PC. I have tried to find it in the device manager and it is not there. I did select show hidden devices but it still does not show up. I then tried to install it from the device manager via add legacy hardware, but it does not...
  4. Teredo Tunneling Adapter Is Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware, Regedit and Command Console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware, Regedit and Command Console: I dont have the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter at all on my pc, after following multiple guides I still cannot follow them as they have steps I cannot complete or if I can complete them the end result is still that the Teredo Adapter still does not show.Tunneling adapter...
  6. Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware, Regedit and Command Console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware, Regedit and Command Console: I dont have the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter at all on my pc, after following multiple guides I still cannot follow them as they have steps I cannot complete or if I can complete them the end result is still that the Teredo Adapter still does not show.Tunneling adapter...
  7. Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware, Regedit and Command Console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Missing

Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Missing: Can't open Xbox Support site and can't join party chat for Xbox social Searched on device manager>Network Adapter>Microsoft and it wasn't there Ran the following: netsh interface teredo show state >> Teredo Parameters see below for results Help Please Windows...
  9. teredo tunneling adapter missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    teredo tunneling adapter missing: I know this is a problem and ive already tried everyone solution I can get my hands on but no matter what I do teredo tunneling adapter just isn't there, doesn't appear when hidden devices is selected and doesn't show up in legacy hardware. ive tried powershell, services,...
  10. Teredo Tunneling Adapter is missing!

Teredo Tunneling Adapter is missing!: So for the longest time I've been having issues on the Xbox app with getting continuously disconnected due to Teredo not being able to qualify. I have searched through forums high and low to try and fix it; which only made me discover that the Teredo driver isn't even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teredo not showing up on legacy