Windows 10: Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.

Discus and support Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey! Recently the Minecraft Community Celebration event started https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/minecraft-community-celebration and i wanted to claim... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Omega_The_III, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.

Hey!

Recently the Minecraft Community Celebration event started https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/minecraft-community-celebration and i wanted to claim the free market place items. However i couldn't find any trace of my Minecraft Windows 10 edition i claimed back in 2018, just like a lot of other people who owned Minecraft Java edition i claimed my free copy of the Windows 10 edition. Now the Microsoft store just gives me a free trial version and im left in confusion.

I have read lots of other people having the same issue here and most of them are because of a hardware/PC change. Since 2018 i have other pc's and pc parts installed and so it could also be the same situation.

I have contacted Xbox support over the phone and after about 20 minutes of them looking through account documents i felt bad for them they found a claim of Minecraft Windows 10 edition for the price of "free". Thus they said that i probably just claimed a trial version. I know this is not the case but simply yelling at them "i claimed the full game i swear! pinkey promise." wasnt going to get me really anywhere.

Does anyone know if they just up and removed my game? How can i get it back? or can i get into contact with anyone to get it back?

:)

Omega_The_III, Dec 22, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition

I dont think u get the issue : I have minecraft java edition and i want windows 10 edition and a lot of people get windows 10 edition free cause they get minecraft java edition in 2019 or 2018...

Themagicart, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.

1. Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018. - Similar Threads - Missing Minecraft edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016: This was my key: KRDHJ-C4GMW-GTVWF-GVX2T-YQXKZ [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I do not have the game even though I should already have it. I remember playing it on Windows 10 on a different computer as Mr Bovard with my Xbox live account shown above. It upsets...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition has gone missing from account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition has gone missing from account: Hi everyone, I am having trouble getting my Minecraft Bedrock Edition back onto my new PC. I had redeemed my free copy of the Windows 10 version of Minecraft I believe in 2015. I had purchased the Java edition back in 2012 so I was entitled to receive the free copy....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store: I bought minecraft Java Edition back in 2012 and a few years later, I redeemed the Windows 10 edition from Mojangs website for my same account. I was able to play Windows 10 and had it installed. However, recently, I went back to reinstall Windows 10 edition from the...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.: Hi, A few years ago I got Minecraft Java Edition and I noticed that I also got Minecraft Windows 10 with it, but I was using Windows 7 at the time. And I got windows 10 now and went to https://account.mojang.com to redeem my free version of Minecraft Windows 10, but it isn't...
  6. Minecraft switching from Java: Edition to Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft switching from Java: Edition to Windows 10 Edition: I've done a lot of reading on Minecraft's official page, and I've found that those who have purchased the Minecraft Java: Edition before October 19th, 2018 are "entitled to a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10". My dad purchased the Java: edition for me as a Christmas gift...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Missing from My account

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Missing from My account: I already had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition downloaded on my computer from 2 years ago but when I loaded it, it said it was only a demo version and that i needed to purchase the game I already owned. I got the free copy from my Minecraft Java account. I have my Code here:...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition missing: I'm wondering if anyone can help me with Minecraft Windows 10 edition going missing. I bought it around the time it was on sale for like 10 bucks in early 2017. I had it my old laptop in which its hard drive failed. I was told I could go to my purchases and redownload...