Windows 10: missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO

Discus and support missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am missing a module located in local services called IPsec Policy Agent . When I try and connect one of my VPN's I get an error 789 and one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by christo33, Feb 25, 2020.

1. christo33 Win User

missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO

Hi,

I am missing a module located in local services called IPsec Policy Agent . When I try and connect one of my VPN's I get an error 789 and one of the issues is this module needs to be set to automatic. Any suggestions ?

:)

christo33, Feb 25, 2020
  2. pants Win User

Update to 10pro From 7pro

Well i hope all goes well
    missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO [​IMG]

pants, Feb 25, 2020
  3. pants Win User
    Update to 10pro From 7pro

OK i Think i Fixed it by Removing the old $windows BT and $Windows WS Folders Microsoft left behind on my C:\

Thanks

missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO [​IMG]

pants, Feb 25, 2020
  4. missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO

Steps to downgrade from Win 10PRO to 7PRO & Server 2016Std to Server 2012Std

1. What are the steps to downgrade from Win 10PRO to 7PRO?

2. What are the steps to downgrade from Win Server 2016 Std to Win 2012 Std?

MSGeek1981, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO

1. missing module after upgrading from 7PRO 64 to 10PRO - Similar Threads - missing module upgrading

2. 7Pro to 10Pro licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    7Pro to 10Pro licensing: Quick question re. 10 Pro activation.My understanding of Win10Pro's activation process is it's based on a combined hardware hash?Say you have a bunch of devices at sites planned for upgrade from 7 Pro to 10 Pro which currently have no internet access due to security...
  3. 7Pro to 10Pro licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    7Pro to 10Pro licensing: Quick question re. 10 Pro activation.My understanding of Win10Pro's activation process is it's based on a combined hardware hash?Say you have a bunch of devices at sites planned for upgrade from 7 Pro to 10 Pro which currently have no internet access due to security...
  4. 7Pro to 10Pro licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help replacing Win.7Pro 64, to Win.10 Pro 64?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help replacing Win.7Pro 64, to Win.10 Pro 64?: Howdy all! I am unfortunately in a situation where I think I will need to replace hardware, [ie: B85 Chipset MoBo, and Intel core i7, CPU] before installing either a "clean," or an "upgrade" to WIN10? I perform upgrades every six or seven years, to keep up with technology....
  6. Windows upgrade from 7 to 10Pro

Windows upgrade from 7 to 10Pro: I purchased a new version of 1903 to upgrade from 7. The package says “The software is intended for preinstallation on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system using OEM pre-installation tools”. Can this software be used to upgrade my existing computer or should...
  7. module missing

module missing: I installed update 1809. Now when I boot up, I get an error message: "There was a problem starting SBAVMonL.dll. The specified module could not be found" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/module-missing/b21ebe00-8656-41c1-ab88-dd59c9064af2
  8. windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall: Hello all i recently purchased/upgraded windows 10 to 10pro, i didn't receive an activation code but a digital license. my question is: if i reinstall windows10,how do i get the pro upgrade again? i guess it is tied to my account, so what should i do to download and...
  9. W10-64 missed an upgrade?

W10-64 missed an upgrade?: Looks to me like the Aspire did not/will not update W10 version compared to the Dell. What to do????. [img] [img] 128146
  10. Update to 10pro From 7pro

Update to 10pro From 7pro: Hello Everyone, Well i attempted to upgrade my Genuine Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Via the Media Creation tool, and the update has now Failed 3 times, i have Rebooted my System more that 5 times and i still get this Error, i will try it again, Thanks in advance, i hope...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing module error with toshiba dvd player