Windows 10: missing MSVCP110

Discus and support missing MSVCP110 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; missing msvcp110.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/missing-msvcp110/94b69700-f5e5-4088-b61a-707a98fc35b5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jim_551, Sep 25, 2018.

1. jim_551 Win User

missing MSVCP110

missing msvcp110.dll

:)

jim_551, Sep 25, 2018

2. msvcr110.dll , msvcp110.dll missing help?

Hi Raqimo,

Here are steps on how to troubleshoot msvcp110.dll missing error.

• To check the System type, go to Settings, and then click About.

• You have to ensure that you install the correct version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package on your computer based on its System type.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    msvcp110.dll is missing.

Hi Shaun,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

MSVCR110.dll is the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable dll that is needed for projects built with Visual Studio 2015. The dll letters spell this out.

MS = Microsoft, V = Visual, C = C++, R = Redistributable

Msvcp110.dll is a type of DLL file associated with Windows 10 developed by Microsoft for the Windows Operating System. This issue could cause if the Msvcp110.dll file might have gone corrupted or not installed successfully.

Follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run System File Checker (SFC) Scan on the system.

Run System File Checker scan and check if there are any system files missing or got corrupted.

Summary

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption the
    sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted, changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible.

I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below in order to run SFC scan on your computer.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...em-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Method 2: Download Visual C++ Redistributable

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio from the Official Microsoft website. Install it once download. This step will replace the
    old corrupted msvcp110.dll file in most cases.

Hope you wont get MSVCP110.dll error any more. Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 25, 2018
  4. missing MSVCP110

Windows update now MSVCP110.dll missing

Hi Maudsley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are acing issues with accessing the operating system with MSVCP110.dll error, we will be help you with this issue.

Do let us know:

• Which was the latest update installed on your device?
    • When exactly you get this error message?

Step 1: As a workaround, I suggest you to download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 and
    check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

missing MSVCP110

1. missing MSVCP110 - Similar Threads - missing MSVCP110

2. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  3. My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is missing. If I move the mouse over it I get the spinning circle. Please help,...: I have Windows 11, version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3447I have tried everything I can find to fix the issue. When I open task manager, there is no apps running except for task manager. Explorer does not show for it to be restarted, even when I 'run new task' and turn explorer on...
  4. User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home: So our C drive was getting full and I deleted some apps and things. Then my husband's user profile disappeared from our home lock screen. We use to see both names on the bottom left for each of us to sign in. I thought I accidentally somehow deleted his account but his name...
  5. User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home

User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home: So our C drive was getting full and I deleted some apps and things. Then my husband's user profile disappeared from our home lock screen. We use to see both names on the bottom left for each of us to sign in. I thought I accidentally somehow deleted his account but his name...
  6. Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?: This error keeps appearing even though I already installed C++ 2010. I even have uninstalled and installed it over and over with other versions but to no avail this error is still persisting. This is really frustrating me, I don't know what else to do to fix this problem...
  7. Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?

Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?: This error keeps appearing even though I already installed C++ 2010. I even have uninstalled and installed it over and over with other versions but to no avail this error is still persisting. This is really frustrating me, I don't know what else to do to fix this problem...
  8. Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Missing MSVCP110.dll file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing MSVCP110.dll file: I have just installed the latest update KB5004237 and I am now getting an error message saying that one of my programs will not open file MSVCP110.dll is missing. How do I recover that file?...
  10. Remedies for missing msvcp110 and msvcr110 continue to evade me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remedies for missing msvcp110 and msvcr110 continue to evade me: In September 2020, I tried to open Photoshop but got the error message of Missing MSVCP110.dll. Since then I have been unable to use most of my important Adobe programs. I went to a repair and restore shop to try to fix the problem. They could not and advised me to contact...