Windows 10: Missing multiple monitor display option in windows 10

Discus and support Missing multiple monitor display option in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi My pc has running windows 10 pro 64 bit current latest version in windows 10 2020/04/30 My Problem is - Missing multiple monitor display option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KrishanTharaka, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Missing multiple monitor display option in windows 10

hi

My pc has running windows 10 pro 64 bit current latest version in windows 10 2020/04/30

My Problem is -

Missing multiple monitor display option in windows 10

Plz i won Quickly answer to this problem

:)

KrishanTharaka, Apr 30, 2020

2. No option to use Multiple Displays - Windows 10

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 with Intel Core 15 running Windows 10 to which I need to add an external monitor. When I go into the display settings menu the only option I have is to "add a wireless monitor" there is no "Multiple Display" menu so I can't add
    my monitor! My co-worker who used to have this computer did have a wireless monitor, but I don't! How do I get the multiple display menu back?

Player802353632, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    multiple monitors worse on 10 than 8.1

Hi Getho,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Missing Windows Updates.

• Incorrect settings.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Update including the Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the article and which will help you.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 30, 2020
  4. GeminiZM Win User

Hello guys

I hope you might help me.

I upgraded from Starter 7 to Windows 10 last month on my Samsung lapotp. And I bought two external monitors last week (HPL1905g). When I try to connect one external monitor to the laptop, the monitor screen is blank, no input signal for VGA or DVI, etc...so
    goes to sleep...

I did some search and found out that windows 10 doe snot have under Display task, - multiple display option, that it claims it has. I need first to click this on and then signal will be send from my laptop to monitor. Well, I can only presume this...hmmmm.

So, what do I do? Can I get external multiple monitor tool that will help em do this task? Was it silly from me to buy two external monitors that I cannot connect as long as i have Microsoft 10 version?

I would very much appreciate you help.

Best Gemini

GeminiZM, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Missing multiple monitor display option in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Missing multiple monitor

2. Disconnect the display option is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disconnect the display option is missing.: Hello!I'm not sure what is going on, but my "disconnect display" option is missing from my display settings. It was there the day before yesterday, and I'm not aware of any windows update that rolled out, but it's gone now. There is no option under "Advanced Setting" to not...
  3. Multiple Displays "Extend these displays" option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Displays "Extend these displays" option not showing: Hi,I have a Windows 7 laptop.I connected it to an external monitor/screen using VGA.However, when I go to Control Panel, I do not see the "Extend these display" option in the drop-down menu under "multiple displays".The only options are: Duplicate displays, show desktop only...
  4. Multiple Displays "Extend these displays" option not showing

Multiple Displays "Extend these displays" option not showing: Hi,I have a Windows 7 laptop.I connected it to an external monitor/screen using VGA.However, when I go to Control Panel, I do not see the "Extend these display" option in the drop-down menu under "multiple displays".The only options are: Duplicate displays, show desktop only...
  5. Multiple Displays "Extend these displays" option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Displays "Extend these displays" option not showing: Hi all,I have a Windows 7 laptop.I connected it to an external monitor/screen using VGA. However, when I go to Control Panel, I do not see the "Extend these display" option in the drop-down menu under "multiple displays".The only options are: Duplicate displays, show desktop...
  6. Multiple Displays "Extend these displays" option not showing

Multiple Displays "Extend these displays" option not showing: Hi all,I have a Windows 7 laptop.I connected it to an external monitor/screen using VGA. However, when I go to Control Panel, I do not see the "Extend these display" option in the drop-down menu under "multiple displays".The only options are: Duplicate displays, show desktop...
  7. Graphic Options for Windows 10 with multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Options for Windows 10 with multiple monitors: Dear Microsoft friends, I got screen size today in my 2nd monitor while turned on my computer like normal. While searching website, it is good to adjust Graphic Options of the monitor to return to normal full screen display. However, I couldn't find Graphic Options in...
  8. No option to use Multiple Displays - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No option to use Multiple Displays - Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 with Intel Core 15 running Windows 10 to which I need to add an external monitor. When I go into the display settings menu the only option I have is to "add a wireless monitor" there is no "Multiple Display" menu so I can't add my monitor! My...
  9. Windows 10 1809 - Missing Display Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1809 - Missing Display Options: Windows 10 1809 is missing most Display settings under the Advanced setting in Power Options. Options like dim display, adaptive brightness, etc are all gone after 1809. I've tested on a clean install and an upgrade... same. What's frustrating is Windows enables adaptive...
  10. Multiple monitor/display setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple monitor/display setup: I can't find where to set up multiple monitors and how they display/interact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/multiple-monitordisplay-setup/d41db74d-36a0-49ae-9d6d-8b0f18810509

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple displays not showing in display settings