Windows 10: Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App

Discus and support Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are a few locked discussions on missing music from the Windows 10 Video Editor, most of them give misleading information. I struggled to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PabloD7, Jan 16, 2020.

1. PabloD7 Win User

Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App

There are a few locked discussions on missing music from the Windows 10 Video Editor, most of them give misleading information.

I struggled to find out why the only music I had was Happy Beat and took ages to find a solution.

After a lot of searching I found that you need to install Microsoft Photo Add-on from the Microsoft Store.

This add on gives numerous free background music tracks.

I hope this helps someone.

Ignore the well meaning suggestions to repair, fix, troubleshoot or uninstall. Just find the add-on and install it.

:)

PabloD7, Jan 16, 2020

2. Video editor gone from Photos

Hi Sam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the missing feature on Photos app. I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue.

1. May I know on which device the issue persists?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to fix.

Method 1

Update Photos app

Refer the article Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store
    for the steps.

Method 2

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and follow the steps.

You may also refer the suggestions from Riley
    Lynn Nairn dated on May 7, 2018
    regarding the issue with the missing Video editor feature.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 16, 2020
  3. EllenRak Win User
    Video editor in Photos app?

I just downloaded the Windows 10 update, had heard it would have a built in video editor, but I can't find it. Photos app lets you upload photos, and create videos, but not upload videos to edit as far as I can tell. Am I missing something?

EllenRak, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App

Default Windows 10 Video Editor App (Photos)

Hi everyone,

I recently tried to do some video editing in the default Windows 10 video editor, Photos. I inserted a music file for my video. However, I can not seem to remove the fade-out effect Photos automatically sets to my music. Is it possible to remove the music
    fade-out setting in Photos? If so, how is it done?

Thank you!

Banethemouse, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App

1. Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App - Similar Threads - Missing music Video

2. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  3. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  4. Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?

Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?: If I want to make a video clip to upload to Youtube/ Facebook by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that are in Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? I...
  5. Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor?

Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor?: So there is only one background sound in the Photos Video Editor. I saw the posts about the Photos Add on and I couldn't find the add-on in the Microsoft Store. Can someone send me a link?...
  6. Missing music from Video Editor - Sept. 2020

Missing music from Video Editor - Sept. 2020: I am aware that there is more music than Happy Beat in the Photos Video Editor app, but for some reason I can only see Happy Beat. I was told there was an addon you need to install but I can't find it. Can someone please help me?...
  7. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  8. Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor: I would like to loop a short video to match up with a song , how would one go about doing this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-music-video-in-the-win-10-photos-video/2be3b58a-66ee-4c9f-82ac-8a79601beb56
  9. Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App: Dear Sirs, If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? If I need to buy - To...
  10. windows 10 photos video editor music

windows 10 photos video editor music: Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-video-editor-music/581f48a6-3b0e-441c-b23d-3c81d98ea60f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. happy beat windows 10 download

2. music missing in my 10 video editor