Windows 10: Missing Network lists.

Discus and support Missing Network lists. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; About 1 - 2 weeks ago my 2x PC's and 2x Laptops (all on windows 10) suddenly lost the ability to display available network lists. I have looked through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Skofab, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Skofab Win User

Missing Network lists.

About 1 - 2 weeks ago my 2x PC's and 2x Laptops (all on windows 10) suddenly lost the ability to display available network lists.
    I have looked through numerous threads on the subject, and tried most of the suggested work arounds without success.
    I have made no software or hardware changes recently. The only alteration made was me changing the router channel from '4' to auto.

Any suggestions / comments welcomed to overcome this irritation.
    Thanks in advance
    C
    PS, has there been a microsoft update that has caused problems recently??

:)

Skofab, Jan 22, 2019
  2. MrWhoopee Win User
    MrWhoopee, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Missing Network lists.

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jan 22, 2019
  5. luke2312 New Member
    luke2312, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Missing Network lists.

1. Missing Network lists. - Similar Threads - Missing Network lists

2. program missing in list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program missing in list: I had Dell Support Assistant in my list that opens when one clicks on the Windows logo in lower left hand corner. It has disappeared. It's still on my computer thoughHow do i put/get it back on the list?i don't know what proper category is for this.Thank you...
  3. program missing in list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program missing in list: I had Dell Support Assistant in my list that opens when one clicks on the Windows logo in lower left hand corner. It has disappeared. It's still on my computer thoughHow do i put/get it back on the list?i don't know what proper category is for this.Thank you...
  4. Favorite List Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorite List Missing: When I click the favorite icon there's nothing there but when click the arrow next to the star in the favorite bar my list appears.How do I keep my list open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorite-list-missing/86058b22-4c5c-4edd-8e05-c2cb20723a87
  5. Missing available networks list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing available networks list: available networks not showing after update to my PC. Same update to my surface and they still show. Any answers? I have tried all the available answers so far but no change to date. IanB...
  6. Wi-Fi network list is missing on windows10

Wi-Fi network list is missing on windows10: Hi guys, I have a Wi-Fi connection issue on windows10. OS version: Windows10 1099 18363.836 Network adapter: Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter Issue repeat step: 1. Connect a WLAN network for example A-WLAN, I can connect it successfully. 2. Open the...
  7. available networks on the list

available networks on the list: Hi, I cannot see all available networks on the list, using win10 on ACER computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/available-networks-on-the-list/d5b43319-7dbf-4473-84c5-94e113aafea5
  8. network location tab is missing on group policy network list

network location tab is missing on group policy network list: Hi I found a problem for new connected wifi network on windows 10, after narrowing down I noticed new connected wifi on group policy -> windows setting -> Security settings -> Network list management, when right click on the network name, there is no "Network Location" tab...
  9. List of available networks

List of available networks: I saw a previous thread about the wifi button on task bar not working after a major Windows 10 update. I believe I might have succumbed to the same problem. When I clicked on the button prior to the Windows update I would see a list of my available wireless networks. Now...
  10. Network devices missing from list in file manager

Network devices missing from list in file manager: Hi, I used to be able to click the network tab on the left pane and all my network devices, mainly Nas drives would show up. I can see them on the right pane, I have tried numerous troubleshooting suggestions but to no avail. [ATTACH]...