Windows 10: Missing notification Button

Discus and support Missing notification Button in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i installed 1809 and i noticed that i don't have button at the end of the taskbar to open the notifications panel. i know they are on and working cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IAmNoOne, Oct 7, 2018.

1. IAmNoOne Win User

Missing notification Button

i installed 1809 and i noticed that i don't have button at the end of the taskbar to open the notifications panel. i know they are on and working cause i've been getting the ones i haven't disabled under notification settings. any idea how to get it back, or an alternative way to open it? thanks

:)

IAmNoOne, Oct 7, 2018
  2. jboydgolfer Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 7, 2018
  3. CookieRamirez Win User
    SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Scottyboy99 Win User

Cortana missing in notifications and actions

Actually the Facebook app is also missing from this list too, it's on the other PC list but not on here. Strange. I'm not really caring much about Facebook but I am very puzzled why cortana is missing.

seems the whole 'get notifications from these senders' is badly executed by MS judging from some stuff I found. Here's a thread about duplicate entries or entrus relating to uninstalled stuff, the fix has nasty side effects possibly breaking live tiles so I won't be touching that. Suspect the missing cortana entry from my list is part of the same type of problem with the notifications.

Microsoft Community

Scottyboy99, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing notification Button - Similar Threads - Missing notification Button

2. "Create" button on Photos missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Create" button on Photos missing: I would like to make a photo slideshow for a picture slideshow for a birthday. I have read that there is no longer a Windows movie maker available BUT i can make it by using Microsoft Photos. When i open Photos, i dont see any "create" button for me to be able to make a...
  3. Start Button Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Button Missing: Suddenly, my Start button disappeared after updating Windows 10. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/start-button-missing/a51b3d37-c831-43dc-983d-b4fe5ff9298e
  4. Windows Start Button Issues And Missing Edge Button

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Start Button Issues And Missing Edge Button: All of a sudden the Windows Start Button turns brown (not blue) and when I left click on it something is said about having to sign out and a critical error. Clicking that button, which you have to do to get rid of the dialogue box, restarts the OS and it happens again if you...
  5. calendar notification option is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar notification option is missing: Since installing Windows 10 a few weeks ago, I've been trying to set it up to show mail notifications for incoming mail in the action center. The last thing I tried was to uninstall the mail app (using PowerShell), which included also uninstalling the calendar app. After...
  6. Printer Notification missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Notification missing: Hi, I have no printer notification when I'm printing. In the control panel -> devices and printer -> printerserver properties these are enabled. I have no hiden icons in the taskbar. I tried in the windows registry the setting from windows 7:...
  7. Some Notifications missing in 1709

in Windows 10 Support
    Some Notifications missing in 1709: This could be a setting change but I can't find it. The Problem: Since upgraded my W10 Home system to 1709, I no longer recieve notifications when inserting a USB Stick or a USB external drive. The system does recognize the devices and they show in File Explorer and Disk...
  8. Browser Buttons in Taskbar Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Browser Buttons in Taskbar Missing: On start, the buttons for Edge, Chrome and Firefox are missing from the left side of my taskbar even tho they have been pinned. I can get them back by re-pinning them, but it's a pain I don't like. I have run SFC Scannow and there are no problems. I do run Classic Shell Menu,...
  9. Missing apps in Notifications settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing apps in Notifications settings: Hello, I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in the notifications settings page. For example, I use Cyberduck as FTP client. Every time I edit a file on my server i get the...
  10. Start button items missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button items missing: File Explorer and Settings icons are sometimes missing when I click the start button. But in the start button, when I click "All Apps" and then return to the start button, File Explorer and Settings sometimes return. Sfc /scannow shows no errors. This problem occurs only on...