Windows 10: Missing notification Button

Discus and support Missing notification Button in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i installed 1809 and i noticed that i don't have button at the end of the taskbar to open the notifications panel. i know they are on and working cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IAmNoOne, Oct 7, 2018.

1. IAmNoOne Win User

Missing notification Button

i installed 1809 and i noticed that i don't have button at the end of the taskbar to open the notifications panel. i know they are on and working cause i've been getting the ones i haven't disabled under notification settings. any idea how to get it back, or an alternative way to open it? thanks

:)

IAmNoOne, Oct 7, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 7, 2018
  3. SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Missing notification Button

Cortana missing in notifications and actions

Actually the Facebook app is also missing from this list too, it's on the other PC list but not on here. Strange. I'm not really caring much about Facebook but I am very puzzled why cortana is missing.

seems the whole 'get notifications from these senders' is badly executed by MS judging from some stuff I found. Here's a thread about duplicate entries or entrus relating to uninstalled stuff, the fix has nasty side effects possibly breaking live tiles so I won't be touching that. Suspect the missing cortana entry from my list is part of the same type of problem with the notifications.

Microsoft Community

Scottyboy99, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Missing notification Button

1. Missing notification Button - Similar Threads - Missing notification Button

2. Missed notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missed notifications: I had a windows notification pop up just now but was in the middle of replying to a message so didnt see it. Have gone to the notifications and its empty ...nothing was dismissed and all notifications settings are turned on and everything is ticked under manage notifications....
  3. Missing button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing button: Whenever I got to change my time It says would you like to let this control your device but I can't ever put yes because the button is not there. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-button/6cf8b0a5-3496-4918-92f7-d40cc5b7c3c1
  4. Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working: Got a new Windows 10 PC on Monday and of course many updates needed downloading....including Windows 10, version 2004 on Friday of last week. However since then Quick Action missing in notification area and Start Button not working. I have tried numerous methods shown to...
  5. Notifications - apps missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications - apps missing: Hi, I removed email notifcation on windows 10. I would now like to receive a notfication everytime i recieve an email. I tried through email settings. I went Manage notification>get notifications from these apps However my email app (outlook) is not there, infact i can...
  6. Windows Button / Notification Button

Windows Button / Notification Button: Right now I boot up my computer and when I try to hit the windows button on the task bar with my mouse nothing comes up this also goes for the notification button on the other side of the screen as well....
  7. Notification Button Option

Notification Button Option: I was wondering if there's a way to change what button desktop notifications have? They appear lower-right on my screen, and on my previous computer they had an X so I could close them. But now they only have an arrow -> which opens the notification. I would like to be able...
  8. StartupCheckLibrary.dll is missing notification!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    StartupCheckLibrary.dll is missing notification!: Hello to everyone, My windows defender quarantined StartupChecklibrary.dll as a Trojan. Since then every time I start the PC I'm getting the StartupCheckLibrary.dll is missing notification. I've read that StartupChecklibrary.dll is an official windows dll. How can this be...
  9. Mail notifications: buttons not working

Mail notifications: buttons not working: Hi! When I click any of the "Set flag"/"Delete"/"Dismiss" buttons on a new email notification in the Action Center: instead of performing the action, the Mail app always opens, displaying the email. Thank you!...
  10. Printer Notification missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Notification missing: Hi, I have no printer notification when I'm printing. In the control panel -> devices and printer -> printerserver properties these are enabled. I have no hiden icons in the taskbar. I tried in the windows registry the setting from windows 7:...