Windows 10: Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer

Discus and support Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My OneDrive folder is no longer located in file explorer. I do have the icon in my system tray, but can't save files directly to that folder. I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MIchaelLanghout, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer

My OneDrive folder is no longer located in file explorer. I do have the icon in my system tray, but can't save files directly to that folder. I want onedrive back on my file explorer bar.

:)

MIchaelLanghout, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer

1. Missing OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Missing OneDrive folder

2. Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder: Current version of Windows 10 Pro. I followed a tutorial here do uninstall OneDrive. While using Explorer today (on this laptop), I see that OneDrive folder keeps reappearing. I don't find evidence that OneDrive has managed to reinstall itself -- which is to say, I can't find...
  3. Onedrive missing from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive missing from File Explorer: My problem is when I open up File Explorer onedrive is missing. How do I get to show up? I'm running the most current home version on my HP laptop. I have tried to find a solution, but nothing applies. Help would be appreciated. Please note that in the Category list there...
  4. OneDrive Explorer green checkmarks missing

OneDrive Explorer green checkmarks missing: The green check mark overlay icons for OneDrive Explorer folders are missing. Below, how they should look... OneDrive has been uninstalled and reinstalled. The PC has been rebooted. Sync is working fine. There are no folders for OneDrive (or any other app) listed under this...
  5. OneDrive folders will not open in File Explorer

OneDrive folders will not open in File Explorer: OneDrive folders (e.g. Documents, Pictures, etc.) will not open using File Explorer. File Explorer hangs. Folders and files using OneDrive app and OneDrive online work correctly. OneDrive folders do open correctly using a non-Microsoft file manager (TreeSize Personal)....
  6. Folders Missing in Explorer

Folders Missing in Explorer: I opened up file explorer this morning and on my D drive, only my photos folder was visible. Six other folders seem to be missing. I checked a few recent files through excel and word and I could open them up without any problem. In the applications, when I look for a recent...
  7. Duplicate OneDrive folders in Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Duplicate OneDrive folders in Explorer on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]OneDrive is regarded as one of the leading cloud storage services. It is most used by the enterprise bundled along with the Office 365 subscription -although, there are many users who use it for their personal accounts as well. One [...] This post Duplicate...
  8. OneDrive Explorer green checkmarks missing

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Explorer green checkmarks missing: The green check mark overlay icons for OneDrive Explorer folders are missing. Below, how they should look... OneDrive has been uninstalled and reinstalled. The PC has been rebooted. Sync is working fine. There are no folders for OneDrive (or any other app) listed under this...
  9. OneDrive Update Folders Button Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Update Folders Button Missing: I see from the internet that I should be able to sync folders with OneDrive. To do this I need to click the OneDrive clouds icon and More/Settings/Auto Save and then the Update Folders button. The problem is I don't appear to have an Update Folders button. Any thoughts...
  10. Documents folder in Windows Explorer opens to Docs folder on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents folder in Windows Explorer opens to Docs folder on OneDrive: When I open Windows Explorer, in the left pane below "This PC", the Documents folder opens the Docs folder on OneDrive (just noticed my Pictures folder is mapped to OneDrive as well). Downloads, Music, and Videos do not...they open their respective folders in my user...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive missing from file explorer

2. no onedrive folder in file explorer

3. one drive no longer in file explorer

4. onedrive folder missing from local folder,
  5. onedrive missing from my apps but is in my file explorer,
  6. folder option missing on one drive,
  7. onedrive folder missing from file explorer,
  8. there is no one drive folder in my file explorer,
  9. how to run one drive in a personal compuuter,
  10. onedrive popup windows 10 explorer missing,
  11. one drive has disappeared from file explorer,