Windows 10: Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password?

Discus and support Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AbonIamme [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AbonIamme, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password?

/u/AbonIamme, Aug 4, 2020
  2. BraveSoul Win User

how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Aug 4, 2020
  3. How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 4, 2020
  4. HK1000 Win User

Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password?

Window 10 disable lock/login screen

Hi,

I want to disable windows 10 lock/login screen. I have followed the steps by using netplwiz but it doesn't work:

How To Disable Login Screen In Windows 10

The above steps doesn't work I still see login/lock screen after restarting my system. I need to everytime enter my live password to login. I want to disable this. How ???

Thank you.

HK1000, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password?

1. Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password? - Similar Threads - Missing option disabling

2. Disable Login Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Login Password: I would like to disable my login password once and for all. And it seems very complicated to achieve this result. Does anyone know the procedure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-login-password/0bfae5ef-db42-48db-9aad-7198e459a48f
  3. Disable Login Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Login Password: I would like to disable my login password once and for all. And it seems very complicated to achieve this result. Does anyone know the procedure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-login-password/0bfae5ef-db42-48db-9aad-7198e459a48f
  4. Disable Login Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable password/pin on login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable password/pin on login: Hello. Currently when I log in it asks me for either a password or a pin for my Microsoft account. Is there a way to disable the password when I log in? Do I need to switch from a Microsoft account login to a local account login? If I do switch will that change anything i.e.,...
  6. Disable login password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable login password: Hi, I linked my Windows 10 account to a Microsoft account in order to activate my online License as described here Now Windows is asking me for my live password or PIN. Is there a way to remove that password/pin? I tried this method but it results in having two accounts with...
  7. Disable login password

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable login password: Hi, I linked my Windows 10 account to a Microsoft account in order to activate my online License as described here Now Windows is asking me for my live password or PIN. Is there a way to remove that password/pin? I tried this method but it results in having two accounts with...
  8. Disabling Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabling Windows 10 Login Password: I want to be able to disable the step to type in my Windows login password every time I restart and to turn on my laptop. Went to third party sites and nothing works. Thanks in advance....
  9. login password disable

in Windows 10 Customization
    login password disable: how to disable login password? already try "netplwiz", not working, still ask me to login to my Microsoft account running the latest windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-password-disable/8e422b4a-2976-44d0-9fd4-204e22a66949
  10. Disabling the login PIN without a password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disabling the login PIN without a password: I've been using a pin to login to windows 10 after boot up, but now I've decided I would rather have it login automatically. I've seen many explanations on how to disable the pin, but they all require a password. I'm pretty sure I never entered a password for this computer....