Windows 10: missing option for pausing windows updates

Discus and support missing option for pausing windows updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my acer aspire laptop has windows 10 installed I don't have an option under advanced options to pause windows updates for a period of time there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CBowers47, May 28, 2019.

1. CBowers47 Win User

missing option for pausing windows updates

my acer aspire laptop has windows 10 installed I don't have an option under advanced options to pause windows updates for a period of time there is no slider option at all how can this be done to stop windows from always wanting to update if you don't have this function?

:)

CBowers47, May 28, 2019

2. Windows Update/Problems Pausing Updates

HI Larry,

With Windows 10, you have the option to plan updates around your busy schedule or pause them. We suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    to schedule updates in Windows 10.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Anthony Gal, May 28, 2019
  3. GMHARISH Win User
    Pause update option in Windows Fall creators version is missing

I am using windows 10 fall creators version (Home & Single Language). Would it be possible for me to pause update. I checked advanced option in windows update but it is missing.

GMHARISH, May 28, 2019
  4. missing option for pausing windows updates

Smittychat., May 28, 2019
Thema:

missing option for pausing windows updates

1. missing option for pausing windows updates - Similar Threads - missing option pausing

2. Window updates go missing after pause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window updates go missing after pause: When I see that a restart is required for updates and that it will restart automatically outside active hours I pause it in case I get into active hours and I'm still working since I can restart it myself. However when I unpause it the updates that were queued and that...
  3. Window updates go missing after pause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window updates go missing after pause: When I see that a restart is required for updates and that it will restart automatically outside active hours I pause it in case I get into active hours and I'm still working since I can restart it myself. However when I unpause it the updates that were queued and that...
  4. windows update has no pause option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update has no pause option: Hi Am Josh,I recently installed window 10 in my laptop. It always keep on updating windows without any permission and has no pause option. What to do now my internet always used by updates so i faced slow internet problem in my work.Please help me asap how i can stop this...
  5. windows update has no pause option

windows update has no pause option: Hi Am Josh,I recently installed window 10 in my laptop. It always keep on updating windows without any permission and has no pause option. What to do now my internet always used by updates so i faced slow internet problem in my work.Please help me asap how i can stop this...
  6. windows update has no pause option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Update option is showing Pause Sign

Windows Update option is showing Pause Sign: Hi All,I have tried Mutiple troubleshooting but still not able to fix this issue. Kindly please suggest some solution as i am not able to update windows because under Windows update feature there is not option available it's only showing pause sign.I have tried to start the...
  8. Windows Update option is showing Pause Sign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update option is showing Pause Sign: Hi All,I have tried Mutiple troubleshooting but still not able to fix this issue. Kindly please suggest some solution as i am not able to update windows because under Windows update feature there is not option available it's only showing pause sign.I have tried to start the...
  9. Microsoft is pausing optional Windows update releases

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is pausing optional Windows update releases: Microsoft announced yesterday that it plans to pause the release of optional Windows updates from May 2020 onward. The company releases so-called C and D releases in the third or fourth week of any given month. These are considered preview updates and completely optional....
  10. option: pause update windows update for 7 days'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    option: pause update windows update for 7 days': Since an update from windows 10 v. 1803 to 1909 I note the above option listed in update settings page. Why is a pause necessary? One moment the information on update status shows the updates are all installed yet another moment it shows that updates are on 'pause'. I did...