Windows 10: Missing options from Taskbar

Discus and support Missing options from Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; taskbar does not have cascade, side by side... options ***Original title: taskbar***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gv., Sep 26, 2019.

1. GV.
    gv. Win User

Missing options from Taskbar

taskbar does not have cascade, side by side... options

***Original title: taskbar***

:)

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Missing input language options on a taskbar in the secondary monitor

Hi Cryxe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows is running on your device?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

I can understand the inconvenience you are facing with the missing Input language on your secondary monitor. Here are the few settings troubleshooting steps which you can try to fix the issue.

Step 1

Check for Updates

Click on
    Start button, select Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update
    and select check for updates.

If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

Step 2

1. Press Windows +
      I key > Personalization > Taskbar.
    2. Turn
      On show taskbar on all displays under “Multiple displays”.
    Step 3

1. Press Windows +
      I key > Personalization > Taskbar.
    2. Scroll down and click on
      Turn system icons on or off
      under Notification area.
    3. Enable (Turn On) the
      Input Indicator and check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Missing options from Taskbar

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Missing options from Taskbar

1. Missing options from Taskbar - Similar Threads - Missing options Taskbar

2. Icons are missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons are missing from taskbar: Icons are missing from taskbar and it happens randomly. I've tried all methods from internet, which have helped me only for several minutes and the problem exists again. I have an official version of Windows 11, so I'm waiting that it should work...
  3. Icons are missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are missing from taskbar: Icons are missing from taskbar and it happens randomly. I've tried all methods from internet, which have helped me only for several minutes and the problem exists again. I have an official version of Windows 11, so I'm waiting that it should work...
  4. sleep option is missing from power options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sleep option is missing from power options: all of a sudden the sleep option just disappeared one day when i started up my pc. i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 days and i feel like i've done every possible solution i have seen on the internet....
  5. Taskbar settings option missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar settings option missing: When I right click on the taskbar, there is no "taskbar settings" option, what should I do? I use windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-settings-option-missing/ee1fb0b6-af29-4cee-9eb8-a02ffec29c5a
  6. the date is missing from taskbar

the date is missing from taskbar: the date is missing from the taskbar. help. ive tried google. its not working!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-date-is-missing-from-taskbar/ce3197e3-d5a6-462c-be7c-6d6c11171e12
  7. Clock Missing From Taskbar

Clock Missing From Taskbar: My systems updated today and the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. I've gone to the "turn system icons on or off" section in settings and it says that I've toggled the clock on, but it still won't show up. I've tried toggling it on and off with no success, though...
  8. pin to taskbar option missing

pin to taskbar option missing: i am facing the problem since last week first my microsoft apps icon appears on taskbar that are now invisible and then the microsft apps are not working like store photos etc only settings are working and when the app opens its icon dosnt appear on taskbar and other problem...
  9. Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar

Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar: I reinstalled my windows 10, but ever since then the there is no longer a Sound Control Panel whenever I right click the sound option in the taskbar, I have to go to Control Panel everytime How do I get it back? This is what I'm getting currently [ATTACH] But this is...
  10. icons are missing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    icons are missing from the taskbar: Is Start Menu Troubleshooter still available? I've got the problem where icons are missing from the taskbar but otherwise the system seems fine. I've run /sfc scannow but it's unable to fix the corrupted files. I've run DISM and repaired the component score but it's still...