Windows 10: Missing options in advanced BIOS settings

Discus and support Missing options in advanced BIOS settings in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]The only option in advanced settings is CPU Setup. I’m looking for memory remapping, but can’t find it anywhere. I have a Lenovo Erazer X315. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesonJones, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Missing options in advanced BIOS settings

Missing options in advanced BIOS settings [​IMG]The only option in advanced settings is CPU Setup. I’m looking for memory remapping, but can’t find it anywhere. I have a Lenovo Erazer X315. Any help?

:)

JamesonJones, Aug 23, 2020

2. entering Bios settings

Hi Geoff,

To access BIOS settings under Windows 10 operating system, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, then click Settings.
    • Click Update & security, select Recovery then under
      Advanced startup, click Restart now.
    • Select Troubleshoot, then Advanced options, then click
      UEFI Firmware Settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Gemzon Mar, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Shandirra Win User
    Missing options in wifi's advanced tab.

It's not a driver update issue.

MS has deemed customers too stupid to manage their own software and has removed your ability to do so. Which is why they now force updates you don't want and didn't ask for down your throat.

Go ahead MS... Prove me wrong.

• Why are the Advanced Options under WiFi settings missing?

I'll tell you all why... So you can't 'meter' your internet connection to block their updates.

If not, explain why the advanced options for wifi is missing and how to restore it. Go ahead... I dare you.

Shandirra, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Missing options in advanced BIOS settings

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Missing options in advanced BIOS settings

1. Missing options in advanced BIOS settings - Similar Threads - Missing options advanced

2. BIOS advanced settings not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS advanced settings not showing: hello therei have a lenovo ideapad l340 gaming laptop with nvidia gtx 1650i've been having a very bad problem "laptop not detecting my nvidia gpu" and after some researches i found that this problem can be fixed by checking the BIOS advanced settings , some say "it could be...
  3. BIOS advanced settings not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS advanced settings not showing: hello therei have a lenovo ideapad l340 gaming laptop with nvidia gtx 1650i've been having a very bad problem "laptop not detecting my nvidia gpu" and after some researches i found that this problem can be fixed by checking the BIOS advanced settings , some say "it could be...
  4. Advanced settings in bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Advanced settings in bios: Hello, just wanted to know if there's any way to go into advanced settings in bios. It seems to be missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-settings-in-bios/b53919b6-ba34-4846-8f5d-cace45377d44
  5. Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options": I have a new dell vostro 7500 with win 10 2004. When I got to advanced power options under any of the power plans, I don't see many of the options I normally see. here is all i see https://ibb.co/kxgZLrT I tried the instructions on the following page, but my regedit does...
  6. Missing some advanced settings in my power options

Missing some advanced settings in my power options: What I'm trying to find : https://postimg.cc/KRGR7BSB What options I see : https://postimg.cc/9wFC9PRf submitted by /u/listeningovertalking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k97hxe/missing_some_advanced_settings_in_my_power_options/
  7. Advance Search Options Missing?

Advance Search Options Missing?: I used to be able to go to the search box in the top right of explorer and do something like type: video, or datemodified: ... etc. For some reason no matter what I type there, it's always just searching the literal string and not allowing advanced search. What...
  8. Missing Advanced Power Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Advanced Power Options: I have a new Asus Zenbook UX431 with W10x64. Stock install. Win Pro. I only have 2 power plans: -'Balanced' -'Asus Recommended' However, when I goto advanced power options, I only have 4 available settings: Background, Sleep, Display, and Battery (see pic) I am missing all...
  9. Printer Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Advanced Options missing: After my latest Windows 10 update I am no longer to scale my print and the print on front and back option is missing from the options. I've removed my HP printer then reinstalled it and it tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a known solution? I saw this issue...
  10. Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Options missing: My Advanced Options when i open Troubleshoot only show startup setting, When restart, i press F8 then always open to startup setting. I want use command prompt but it not show! Please help me! Thank for everyone [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BIOS missing options

2. there is no advanced options on bios