Windows 10: Missing Options

Discus and support Missing Options in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently recovered my PC and wiped everything, now I'm trying to change my power plan and found that the only one is balanced. Before I wiped my PC I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BryanSantos11, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Missing Options

I recently recovered my PC and wiped everything, now I'm trying to change my power plan and found that the only one is balanced. Before I wiped my PC I had Power Saver and High Performance. Those are now missing and it doesn't even display the "show additional options" button.

:)

BryanSantos11, Mar 27, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 27, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. Missing Options

typing option under "devices" is missing

I had no spell check in MS Edge text boxes. Searching for solutions suggested Settings -> Devices -> Typing Autocorrect misspelled words. However, this option was not in the devices list!

Solution listed here resolved this. Added English (United States) to my English (United Kingdom) and Typing appeared in the Devices list. I was then able to resolve the missing spell checker in Edge.

TomMcKeown, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Missing Options

1. Missing Options - Similar Threads - Missing Options

2. Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans: This is a desktop PC running Windows 10 with the latest updates. In settings/ system/ power and sleep I do not get the option for Sleep in any of the Power Plans. I recently had my mother board replaced, after which I am facing this issue. Someone told me to check the...
  3. Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans: This is a desktop PC running Windows 10 with the latest updates. In settings/ system/ power and sleep I do not get the option for Sleep in any of the Power Plans. I recently had my mother board replaced, after which I am facing this issue. Someone told me to check the...
  4. Windows 10 Power and Sleep settings missing Sleep option for all power plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 4 Window options, 2 missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 Window options, 2 missing.: Hello!I’ve just recently started using my Microsoft Surface Studio that I haven't picked up in a while, I see im missing some screen options example: split, triple, etc… I've read other posts but its a Surface by Microsoft so, it should be working, right?Any help would be...
  6. 4 Window options, 2 missing.

4 Window options, 2 missing.: Hello!I’ve just recently started using my Microsoft Surface Studio that I haven't picked up in a while, I see im missing some screen options example: split, triple, etc… I've read other posts but its a Surface by Microsoft so, it should be working, right?Any help would be...
  7. other users option in Login is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  8. other users option in Login is missing.

other users option in Login is missing.: HiI'm currently using Windows 11, but I've encountered an issue where the "other users" option in the Windows login screen is not visible. I attempted to address this by disabling the settings in the group policy at the following location: Computer Configuration\...
  9. Ethernet Option is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Option is missing: i lost the ethernet option after i change the name, there was no ethernet option in network and internet settings at all.how to fixed it on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-option-is-missing/f7ee4a0a-6e91-43cc-854f-bbe1d94f8a24
  10. Ethernet Option is missing

Ethernet Option is missing: i lost the ethernet option after i change the name, there was no ethernet option in network and internet settings at all.how to fixed it on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-option-is-missing/f7ee4a0a-6e91-43cc-854f-bbe1d94f8a24

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 7.1 virtual surround sound