Windows 10: Missing ordinal 4684

Discus and support Missing ordinal 4684 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a MSI GE73 Raider RGB 8RF that I've bought 1 year ago. It came without an OS so I had to install Windows 10 myself. Anyways, I wiped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lalilalilali5, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Missing ordinal 4684

Hello,

I have a MSI GE73 Raider RGB 8RF that I've bought 1 year ago. It came without an OS so I had to install Windows 10 myself. Anyways, I wiped everything two days ago and made a clean install of Windows 10, again. At the moment, my Windows version is the 1903, 18362.239.

Now, when trying to launch Aion (from GameForge), I get this error :

Missing ordinal 4684 30e22d3c-fb34-4be5-9005-5eb1c106f809?upload=true.png

"The ordinal 4684 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvContainer\ssleay32.dll."

It's important to know that ALL of my other games work except for Aion.

Two days ago, when I booted my laptop after reinstalling Windows, I directly started installing Aion and my other games. I then launched Aion and I didn't get the "ordinal 4684..." error.

Later that day, Windows Update updated my laptop and since then I'm getting this error. So it might be because of this ?

I can't roll back to an older version though, there's no such option in the "Recovery" panel.

What I have tried so far :

• I reinstalled Aion, twice.
    • I reinstalled NVIDIA drivers.
    • Tried the regsvr32 ssleay32.dll fix but it didn't work. I got this error :

Missing ordinal 4684 7284415b-90bb-4f43-b942-0b4acd67e576?upload=true.png "The module "ssley32.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

Make sure that "ssleay32.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file, then try again."

• Contacted NVIDIA support but to no avail. The person told me that the 1903 version is not compatible with Aion but how can it be so when Aion used to work just fine before I decided to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC? I also have friends who are able to launch the game with the 1903 Windows 10 version.

• Deleted the KB4512508 update from Windows Update.

So far, nothing's worked, hence why I'm writing this post.

Thank you.

:)

Lalilalilali5, Aug 24, 2019
  2. RileyG502 Win User

Missing Ordinal

Just installed new Logitech G502 gaming mouse on my Windows 10 laptop. Now a pop up is displayed on desktop "The ordinal 4684 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\ssleay32.dll." How can I clear this?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

RileyG502, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Missing ordinal 4684

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Missing ordinal 4684

1. Missing ordinal 4684 - Similar Threads - Missing ordinal 4684

2. Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345: toda vez que tento abrir um arquivo de texto aparece esse erro quando tento abrir o paint aparece esse erroe toda vez que tento fazer um SFC /scannow obtenho acesso negado, mesmo estando em uma conta de administrador com plenas permissõese tenho que executar o prompt de...
  3. Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Não foi possivel localizar número ordinal 345: toda vez que tento abrir um arquivo de texto aparece esse erro quando tento abrir o paint aparece esse erroe toda vez que tento fazer um SFC /scannow obtenho acesso negado, mesmo estando em uma conta de administrador com plenas permissõese tenho que executar o prompt de...
  4. Ordinal Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ordinal Not Found: Hi, I've recently installed ANSYS software on my pc, but unfortunately I am encountering the error below opening Mechanical APDL. I've tried to reinstall it and to provide all the Microsoft visual redistributables needed by the software. I've also checked for corrupted files...
  5. Ordinal Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ordinal Not Found: Hi, I've recently installed ANSYS software on my pc, but unfortunately I am encountering the error below opening Mechanical APDL. I've tried to reinstall it and to provide all the Microsoft visual redistributables needed by the software. I've also checked for corrupted files...
  6. Are you abandoning PC platform or is it ordinal mess?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Are you abandoning PC platform or is it ordinal mess?: Tried to fix "My Devices" due to I cannot transfer files between my computers on same account, only by sharing set to "Everyone". First it still trying to use already deleted secondary email for confirmation assigned to Yandex blocked by government. Then it duplicated one...
  7. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.: Hi, I'm at the end of my tether at this point and have almost given up. When I try to install a piece of software I get the error "The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users \[username]\Desktop\X1 4.1\x1.exe." The first issue was side-to-side...
  8. Ordinal 43 could not be located- help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ordinal 43 could not be located- help?: I just found my old DiRT 3 in a box. As soon as I tried to run it i got an error "The ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\xlive.dll." I know this is an issue with Games for windows live but it seems i can't install it because the...
  9. Ordinal Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ordinal Not Found Error: qw.exe - Ordinal Not Found The ordinal 1296 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program Files x86\Quicken\qw.exe This error box has defied all Quicken fixes and they think it is a Windows problem. Does anyone have ideas how to fix. Have tried DISM and...
  10. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you receive an error message which says “Ordinal not found“? Do you also see reference of a missing DLL? Then it means the software is trying to find out the related file, and its missing. Mathematically, Ordinal refers to [...] This post Ordinal not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ordinal 4684

2. aion erreur nvidia ordinal 4684 introuvable

3. file:///C:/ProgramFiles /NVIDIA Corporation /NvContainer /ssleay32.dll

4. nvidia ssleay32.dll ordinal 4684,
  5. the ordinal 4684 aion,
  6. the ordinal 4684 could not be located,
  7. nvcontainer ssleay32 missing ordinal,
  8. ordinal not found error message 4684,
  9. ordinal 4684 could not be located nvidia