Windows 10: Missing Outlook Folders

Discus and support Missing Outlook Folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Several of my folders in Outlook are missing. I recently got a new phone and phone number and I am not sure if that may be the issue. I have the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaraPotter, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Missing Outlook Folders

Several of my folders in Outlook are missing. I recently got a new phone and phone number and I am not sure if that may be the issue. I have the same problem on my phone and mac. I have tried several different browsers as well as deleting my mail app and re-downloading. I am using Windows 10 and ios 12.2. It looks like the default folders (inbox, trash, sent, junk) are all there, but none of the ones I personally set up.

:)

CaraPotter, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Apr 15, 2019
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Missing Outlook Folders [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 15, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Missing Outlook Folders

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Missing Outlook Folders [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Missing Outlook Folders

1. Missing Outlook Folders - Similar Threads - Missing Outlook Folders

2. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  3. outlook inbox folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook inbox folders: I have in my Inbox of Microsoft Office 2019, more than 100 folders and subfolders and even sub-sub-sub folders. They were created more than 20 years. I wish to transfer all these folders to Windows Mail. Please advise as to how to get it done. The mail includes all my gmails...
  4. Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook - Email Attachments missing.: Hey, I am facing an issue with Inbox emails with attachments. Some mails have attachments that just don't show up in my inbox on the outlook APP. These mails checked online on Gmail or Zoho mail show the attachments. The problem is not universal, since I have many...
  5. Contacts missing on Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts missing on Outlook: What happened to my Contacts on Office 2010 and 2019 Outlook Apps after install of Update 2004 on Win 10? I no longer have contacts and iCloud is inop. Where did the contacts go? How do I get iCloud to operate with Outlook again. Tried to re-install iCloud and old...
  6. Outlook Folder Colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Folder Colour: How do I change the folder list to stand out? When moving a msg to a folder, I click on the Folder tab and all folders appear on the right. when I move the cursor over them they are barely highlighted and find it hard to see what folder im sending the email to. Can you make...
  7. Outlook email folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook email folders: I am getting cannot open your default email folders in outlook 2010 running in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-folders/41f44c0c-1e70-491e-8618-ee7a2392ffde
  8. Outlook folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook folder: Can I create another folder in Outlook if this is how I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-folder/d5330f94-9fea-4ad1-8c9d-54c5e2e8494d
  9. Missing outlook emails

in Browsers and Email
    Missing outlook emails: Hi Has anyone had problems with Outlook, where emails go missing ? Two days ago, suddenly my folders were gone, all my emails were gone, the inbox was filled with stuff I hadn't seen before from MSN, and no new emails were being received. I know everthing is still there...
  10. Contacts missing in outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Contacts missing in outlook 2016: I upgraded office 2007 to office 2016 professional. Everything was OK yesterday. But today I noticed that all my contacts in outlook are missing. They changed the file outlook.pst to “my L: name@woh.rr.com.ost. I put in my old outlook.pst that I have saved but it ignores it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 outlook missing folders

2. missing folders in outlook when using another computer