Windows 10: missing past updates dec 12 and beond have the latest one dec 19 history of past missing...

Discus and support missing past updates dec 12 and beond have the latest one dec 19 history of past missing... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; missing past updates dec 12 and beond have the latest one dec 19 history of past up dates missing how can i get them???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jj11360, Dec 25, 2018.

1. jj11360 Win User

missing past updates dec 12 and beond have the latest one dec 19 history of past missing...

missing past updates dec 12 and beond have the latest one dec 19 history of past up dates missing how can i get them???

:)

jj11360, Dec 25, 2018
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Copy Paste History

Sorry, Windows does not keep a history your copy/paste steps.

Deleting files from your backup medium is high-risk stuff unless you first make sure that you still have copies of your files stored on
    two independent media.

Frederik Long, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Julie Ram Win User

missing past updates dec 12 and beond have the latest one dec 19 history of past missing...

Cannot paste into Windows Mail

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to clear the clipboard in Windows 10:

• On the search box, kindly type or copy and paste, cmd.exe /c cd 2>"%UserProfile%\empty.txt" & clip < "%UserProfile%\empty.txt".
    • Click on cmd.exe /c cd 2>"%UserProfile%\empty.txt" & clip < "%UserProfile%\empty.txt"
      (Run command).
    • Try to use the copy and paste function again.

If the issue still persists, we suggest that you repair or reset the Mail app. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, and select Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, find the name of the missing app. Click the app and select
      Advanced options (if available).
    • If a Repair option is available, click Repair. If this option is not available, or if Repair does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option, though you might lose any app data that was saved.

Let us know how it goes.

Julie Ram, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. missing past updates dec 12 and beond have the latest one dec 19 history of past missing... - Similar Threads - missing past updates

2. Paste option missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paste option missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11. When trying to copy and paste pictures, the paste option is not there when I right click. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-option-missing/3979e1ec-8b6d-48eb-a325-6ff01a6ac660
  3. Paste option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste option missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11. When trying to copy and paste pictures, the paste option is not there when I right click. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-option-missing/3979e1ec-8b6d-48eb-a325-6ff01a6ac660
  4. Paste album art missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paste album art missing: Windows Media Player Windows 10 12.0.19041.1387 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-missing/a923a4ca-8d9b-4cbc-85af-7a3c6c52f981
  5. Paste album art missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste album art missing: I am currently unable to paste album art to albums on Windows Media Player. The option was there, then overnight wasn't. I am running Windows 10 and my media player version is 12.0.19041.1387. I have uninstalled the media player then reinstalled to no avail. Can anybody help?...
  6. Paste album art missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paste album art missing: I am currently unable to paste album art to albums on Windows Media Player. The option was there, then overnight wasn't. I am running Windows 10 and my media player version is 12.0.19041.1387. I have uninstalled the media player then reinstalled to no avail. Can anybody help?...
  7. Paste album art missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. WMP 12 "paste album art" pop-up missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMP 12 "paste album art" pop-up missing: I have reported this several times and the posted solution "is the problem". As of 10/24/2019 WMP 12 DOES NOT show "paste album art" in the pull down where it used to be. It appears Microsoft has removed that feature. What gives???...
  9. Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead System Update 181217.2000 - Dec. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead System Update 181217.2000 - Dec. 19: Starting at 4:00 pm PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.181217.2000). Read on for more about the latest and greatest fixes and known issues in this 1904 system update. This build...
  10. Internet Explorer Security update deployment information - Dec. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer Security update deployment information - Dec. 19: Release deployment table Product family Product Installed on KB number Package type Package name Supersedence Restart Browser Internet Explorer 10 Windows Server 2012 4483187 IE Cumulative Windows8-RT-KB4483187-x64.msu 4470199 Yes Browser Internet Explorer 11 Windows 10 for...