Windows 10: Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......

Discus and support Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password...... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings--A little while ago I asked a question about disabling the startup password process, and the lack of "control_userpasswords2" in the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WishBoy14, Oct 15, 2021.

1. WishBoy14 Win User

Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......

Greetings--A little while ago I asked a question about disabling the startup password process, and the lack of "control_userpasswords2" in the new Windows updates. Below is the response I received - which worked just fine.However, when I recently went to do this process on a friends desktop ~ she is older and has a problem remembering her passwords ~ her registry tree did not have <passwordless> in the path - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\PasswordLess\Device. It was missing.So, I need to know if there is another way to do this using the above path?

:)

WishBoy14, Oct 15, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......

How to remove entry's from startup

Hello all,is there a way to remove entry's from the startup menu? I know you can disable them but i would like to remove entry's to some programs that are not even on my computer but are still listed in the startup menu as disabled. (I like to keep things looking neat)Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password...... :)

sea skimmer, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......

1. Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password...... - Similar Threads - Missing Path Entry

2. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  3. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  4. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......: Greetings--A little while ago I asked a question about disabling the startup password process, and the lack of "control_userpasswords2" in the new Windows updates. Below is the response I received - which worked just fine.However, when I recently went to do this process on a...
  6. Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Path Entry To Disable Startup Password......: Greetings--A little while ago I asked a question about disabling the startup password process, and the lack of "control_userpasswords2" in the new Windows updates. Below is the response I received - which worked just fine.However, when I recently went to do this process on a...
  7. Unknown startup entry called program.exe with file path that leads to nowhere.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown startup entry called program.exe with file path that leads to nowhere.: I have a startup entry called program. I have the file path but when I try to find it, it's nowhere to be found? I noticed a " between Program and files. C:\Program" Files\x86\.... Is there a way to actually find the file or is it hidden to such an extent that it's...
  8. Path Entries with BAT or REG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Path Entries with BAT or REG: Hey guys i have a question about path entries, i added this 5 path items in the rectangle by hand [img] is there a command line parameter that will add them with one command ? and is there a way to do it with a reg file? thanks 164858
  9. Disabling the startup password is a pain

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling the startup password is a pain: Hi there. Please help me if you can. Or if you wish to relate a similar frustration, let's hear it. Please scroll to "The question/TL;DR" if you don't want details. I have a preference for not using a password or a pin to start Windows. I prefer pressing the power button and...
  10. how to disable password at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable password at startup: Last night I thought I disabled the Login password from the Start menu. When I restarted my computer I didn't have to login. But this morning when I start my computer the Login password box is there again. If anyone knows a way where the Login password is disabled I'd...