Windows 10: Missing PDF Files

Discus and support Missing PDF Files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just completed a routine Windows 10 update and now all of my PDF files are missing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nick Zubel, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Missing PDF Files

I just completed a routine Windows 10 update and now all of my PDF files are missing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Nick Zubel, Jul 2, 2019

2. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Missing PDF Files

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Missing PDF Files

1. Missing PDF Files - Similar Threads - Missing PDF Files

2. PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF file: I can no longer delete a PDF from desktop . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-file/565df636-25fe-4681-926c-f37733a12dae
  3. PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF file: I can no longer delete a PDF from desktop . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-file/565df636-25fe-4681-926c-f37733a12dae
  4. PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF file: Why can I no longer select text in PDF with curser? Always have done but something now seems to have changed? Just get the hand pointer. Always used to use SHIFT plus MOUSE to move PDF window around, but now only get the hand pointer, which will still move window around...
  5. scanner app now missing file option pdf

scanner app now missing file option pdf: previously when scanning, you would be able; I have used the scan app previously and when you scanned items, you always had a choice of format to scan it to such as jpg, pdf, png, etc. now the pdf option is gone. I need the pdf option. Is there another app or option...
  6. Pdf watermark missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pdf watermark missing: We have a pdf file that can show the watermark in all the laptops no matter in windows 7 or win10 or smartphones. However, the watermark is not visible from one of the laptop. We have 4 units of laptops in same specification but only 1 unit cannot view the watermark. We have...
  7. PDF FILES

PDF FILES: I have Windows 10 and recently installed on new computer. I cannot open a PDF WORD DOCUMENT, I do have Adobe installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files/de978ef0-fa65-4a86-abbc-43c6864b98b5
  8. pdf files

pdf files: For about the last month, when I try to open my downloaded pdf files, I get a message that the file needs conversion. This has not happened before, I don't know how to fix it, and am endlessly frustrated. Where do I convert, how do I convert, and convert to what??? Please...
  9. PDF files

PDF files: How do I merge two PDF files into one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-files/b111154a-491e-49e7-8566-3aa89c84d780"
  10. Change file association button is missing for PDF files

Change file association button is missing for PDF files: I have a very strange behaviour in Windows 10 Pro. After the fresh build Change... file association button is missing for PDF files (see attached picture). [ATTACH] Changing the file association from settings or Adobe Reader application prompts for cues UAC and even if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing pdf